Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California

+4
RichLewis
mike page
Chris Cochrane
mehrdadchavosh
8 posters

Go down

Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California - Page 2 Empty Re: Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California

Post  mehrdadchavosh Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 am

mike page wrote:Mehrdad
Thanks for attending our annual exhibit and posting the images.

Best Regards

Mike
Mike, that was my honor to be in your club show & talk with you, I really love your trees & your job as well as other club members, I should thank you for addressing the owners of trees & attaching more pictures, (with better quality, do you use a flash? because I don’t use flash so often & maybe that’s way my pictures are a little dark)
Mehrdad
mehrdadchavosh
mehrdadchavosh

Back to top Go down

Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California - Page 2 Empty Re: Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California

Post  mehrdadchavosh Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 am

Dale Cochoy wrote:Thanks for posting.
I see a couple familiar pots Very Happy

Dale
Dale, your pots are really nice, just a perfect match with mikes trees, awesome job, congratulations.
mehrdadchavosh
mehrdadchavosh

Back to top Go down

Post  mehrdadchavosh Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:58 am

Rob Kempinski wrote:The first tree, a Coastal Redwood I assume, is really cool. Very artistic and nicely presented. Who says a bonsai has to look like a tree. thumbs up thumbs up
Rob , that tree was in the same club show , last year, here is how it looked like last year[img]http://i62.servimg[url=https://servimg.com/view/14526655/46]Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California - Page 2 Dscf5811.com/u/f62/14/52/66/55/dscf5810.jpg[/img][/url]hSei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California - Page 2 Dscf5812
Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California - Page 2 Dscf5813
mehrdadchavosh
mehrdadchavosh

Back to top Go down

Sei Boku Bonsai Kai, San Mateo , California - Page 2 Empty Simply Beautiful.

Post  bklynjames Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Beautiful Pictures, nice work everyone.
bklynjames
bklynjames

Back to top Go down

Post  mike page Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:50 pm

mehrdad chavosh wrote:
mike page wrote:Mehrdad
Thanks for attending our annual exhibit and posting the images.

Best Regards

Mike
Mike, that was my honor to be in your club show & talk with you, I really love your trees & your job as well as other club members, I should thank you for addressing the owners of trees & attaching more pictures, (with better quality, do you use a flash? because I don’t use flash so often & maybe that’s way my pictures are a little dark)
Mehrdad

Mehrdad
Yes, I use a flash. I like to get an original image that's somewhat bright and contrasty. Then if necessary, I can tone it down using Photoshop. It always gives a better result to tone down an image than to try to boost it up.
mike page
mike page

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Meislik Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Very nice show. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Jerry
www.bonsaihunk.us
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down