Nearly That Time Again

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nearly That Time Again

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Peter E. wrote:Anybody know how Wimbeldon is going ?.

What is this Wimbeldon you talk of?? Confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:09 pm

will baddeley wrote:

I think it's a small village where the Wimbels live. They're kind of like Oompa Luumpas, only shorter.

Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

PARIS HILTON VISITS THE HOLLAND VS BRASIL GAME!!!!!!

Post  Hans van Meer. on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Paris Hilton was spotted during the game, wearing a orange low cut dress. Later on she was spotted again in the middle of a large group of happy looking DUTCH supporters, sucking, YES sucking on a orange colored vuvusela!!!
After the game Paris Hilton was arrested in possession of some high grade pot and ended up in prison!

HOLLAND, NOT REALY KNOWN FOR GROWING ORANGES!
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.

Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  tim stubbs on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Jay Gaydosh wrote:
will baddeley wrote:

I think it's a small village where the Wimbels live. They're kind of like Oompa Luumpas, only shorter.

for our poor unfortunate readers who didnt suffer this the first time round , you can now !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIxkqoNi8I4

tim stubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Ed van der Reek on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Here in Holland they go grazy,now we have a chance to take the cup Very Happy
One off my customers ask me iff I want to make a Orange open staircase and a normal staircase with rubberorange fronts and Orange-vinyl on it lol!
And I got a new mascotte for the Dutchies,a Orange kitten it's 8 weeks old now thumbs up thumbs up lol!
Greetings Ed

Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

THE NETHERLANDS VS URUGUAY = 3 - 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! YAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! O YES, O YES, O YES.......OOOOOHHHHH YESSSSS!!!! GIVE ME A SIGARET!!!!

BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, TRALALAAA TRALALAAA TRALALAAAA!!! YES, YES , YES!!!!!

SOOOOO SWEEEET!!! WERE IS MY BEER???? CHEERS HOLLAND!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO,
Hans van Meer.

Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Hans, I am really quite glad your mob are in the final.

But that was the biggest load of Sh**e (Glasgow parlance) I have seen in a football match for ages.

Well at least I think it was but I fell asleep for the last 15 minutes so can't be 100% sure!

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:16 pm

fiona wrote:Hans, I am really quite glad your mob are in the final.

But that was the biggest load of Sh**e (Glasgow parlance) I have seen in a football match for ages.

Well at least I think it was but I fell asleep for the last 15 minutes so can't be 100% sure!

More sh**e than England??........

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Shame about ze Germans.....eh. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  wabashene on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:13 pm

So there will be a new name on the World Cup.

Last night, I thought the German side played rather like England did in patches - a lot of effort to little effect - and the Spanish were nearly as ineffective.

At times, Spain looked like Arsenal on a bad day - trying to walk everything into the net - and in the end an "English style" sucker-punch set piece header from an unmarked defender was enough.

Both sides will play very afraid on Sunday - Spain will double team Snyder and Robben and both sides will "park the bus" in the current parlance. Expect a lot of "route one" play

Looks set for a 0-0 after 120 mins and the lottery of a penalty shoot out.

Hopefully I'm wrong - a 4-3 thriller maybe - but I doubt it.

Thks

TimR

wabashene

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 pm

JUST A FEW MORE HOURS!!!!!!

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERS HANS.

Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Well, I thought, after today this longest of threads will come to a close . . . but then I looked in the "Pots" forum and found Peter's 17-page thread and Dale's 21 page thread.

Are there any longer ones?

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Warhurst on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Hans, I`m really hoping Holland can win tonight as they should have won it in `74 and `78, probably the best team ever, never to win the world cup. So, C`MON HOLLAND!!!!!!!! .

Ian.

Ian Warhurst

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 pm

I agree.

But whoever wins, I am getting to keep Fernando Torres.

Purely for medicinal reasons of course. flutter eyelashes flutter eyelashes flutter eyelashes

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  tim stubbs on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:51 pm

the dutch were robbed ,
the ref was just as much a disgrace as the england team , iv'e never seen so many yellow cards , then to not give the corner when it clearly was one .
and all these pundits (failed old farts of players who never won anything big in thee lives ) saying spain were the best side in the comp - rubbish , one gol wonders thats all they are .
i wasted a night watching this game and m glad it only happens once evry 4 years and certainly dont want it over here ,just like we didnt want the olympics beause it will probably be a cockup

tim stubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  graham walker on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 am

Come on Hans, where are your excuses
You are very quet this evening

Graham

graham walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 am

graham walker wrote:Come on Hans, where are your excuses
You are very quet this evening

Graham

Hi Graham,
no excuses here. Facts dont lie! They scored 1 more goal than we did, so we lost and they won!

But you just have to give them all the credit though: because it must be realy hard to play footbal on this high level, when you just keep on having seizures and fall over, every time one of those nasty orange guy's touches you! So I want to congratulate Spain with there well deserved victory!
But serious! I am pretty sad though, we had a unique change to achieve something special. But it was not meant to be!
Cheers,
Hans.

Last edited by Hans van Meer. on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 am

Aw Hans, that as so sweet and gracious - apart from the bitter and sarcastic bits of course. It was so sweet and gracious in defeat that I am not going to sing the chorus of "You're not singing any more" that I had planned.

But, I'm afraid it was yet another disappointing game in an altogether forgettable tournament.

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 am

tim stubbs wrote:the dutch were robbed ,
the ref was just as much a disgrace as the england team , iv'e never seen so many yellow cards , then to not give the corner when it clearly was one .
and all these pundits (failed old farts of players who never won anything big in thee lives ) saying spain were the best side in the comp - rubbish , one gol wonders thats all they are .
i wasted a night watching this game and m glad it only happens once evry 4 years and certainly dont want it over here ,just like we didnt want the olympics beause it will probably be a cockup

Er, I wanted the Netherlands to win too but calm down. There could have been a lot more red cards from what I saw, one corner does not maketh the match and Spain were the best side in the comp........They won.!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum