Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oooh....ahhh.....aahhh....ohhh...that's better.

+6
Joe Hatfield
bonsaisr
Jay Gaydosh
matt addie
fiona
Harleyrider
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oooh....ahhh.....aahhh....ohhh...that's better. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oooh....ahhh.....aahhh....ohhh...that's better.

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue May 18, 2010 9:41 pm

fiona wrote:
paul burke wrote: Can anyone tell me can you attach a photo to a PM?
In the words of Mr Obama: Yes we can. Same process as per posting in a thread.

Harleyrider wrote:I remember the days when my bags were nice and firm like that. They're all old and wrinkly now.
Still, they've had some use over the years, so I can't complain.
I ain't sayin' nuthin' here. flutter eyelashes

Just by sayin you weren't sayin nuttin...you said too much! affraid

Unfortunately, whether they be boys or girls, they tend to get old an wrinkly, not much you can do about it, except maybe getting them pruned and wired! Shocked

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Oooh....ahhh.....aahhh....ohhh...that's better. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oooh....ahhh.....aahhh....ohhh...that's better.

Post  fiona Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Speak for yourself. I'm 50 and have skin like a peach.

Which is fine until you consider what a 50year old peach would look like! Shocked
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Tue May 18, 2010 9:47 pm

50 year old peach! HMMM!

Guess that works for everyone as well!
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

It's true, Fiona, that 50 is old for a peach. But it is young for a mountain. For you, it is just right!
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh dear..Oh dear..Oh dear! Very clever words or Fionas doing the spiralled eye Kaa trick from the Jungle book. I'm sure I saw her trying it out on Yannick in Bath!

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Thu May 20, 2010 11:56 pm

will baddeley wrote: ... or Fiona's doing the spiralled eye Kaa trick from the Jungle book. I'm sure I saw her trying it out on Yannick in Bath!
Trussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst in me!!!!

Oooh....ahhh.....aahhh....ohhh...that's better. - Page 2 Yannic12
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 12:43 am

I knew it.... I knew it !!!..... No one knows until it't too la....Trusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst in me.......................

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 am

fiona wrote:
will baddeley wrote: ... or Fiona's doing the spiralled eye Kaa trick from the Jungle book. I'm sure I saw her trying it out on Yannick in Bath!
Trussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst in me!!!!

Oooh....ahhh.....aahhh....ohhh...that's better. - Page 2 Yannic12

Fiona, dont you dare to hypnotise my nephew scratch Wink
Hmmm, woman sugest that all 50 year old man, go after the young girls, s..t I have to wait for another 9 years Wink

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2