Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with this web site

+5
bonsaistud
fiona
Kev Bailey
davemac
Jaco Kriek
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Problems with this web site - Page 2 Empty Re: Problems with this web site

Post  Kev Bailey Sat May 15, 2010 8:19 pm

I thought we sorted that one Jim, it is down to your screen resolution. If you make your screen more detailed with a higher resolution, the whole picture will always appear.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Sat May 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Sigh. Guess I'll have to live with it then. Any higher resolution and I can't read the text. My eyes have been around the block too many times, I'm afraid.

Someone (or thing) fixed the quotation issue, I see.

Totally non-bonsai, I ripped off the boards on my deck this morning. Thought it would be a one-day job, but it is 92 F. here right now (3:30 p.m.), so the new boards will have to get cut and go on in the morning. When I was 62 I could have done it! Problems with this web site - Page 2 Icon_cry

I'm drinking lots of liquids . . . Problems with this web site - Page 2 Icon_lol
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Sat May 15, 2010 11:29 pm

I know that in Windows you can increase the resolution and increase the default font sizes to compensate (I have to do this as I wear glasses too). I suspect that this should be possible in Linux. Worth looking into, Jim.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2