Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new bonsai

3 posters

Go down

new bonsai Empty new bonsai

Post  jordan12 Mon May 03, 2010 4:03 am

I have just gotten interested in these plants. my gf's mother and I planted a a crab apple tree...it was a seedling tree from under her full size tree. I was wondering if this could work?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/15/17/09/19/00211.jpg

new bonsai Jordan10

Last edited by jordan12 on Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

jordan12

Back to top Go down

new bonsai Empty new bonsai

Post  Guest Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 am

Hello Jordan. Your Crab Apple is suitable for bonsai, as are most trees. There are a few exceptions with very large leaves. It's always a good idea to post pictures of your trees to get good advice.

Back to top Go down

new bonsai Empty New Bonsai

Post  bonsaisr Mon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm

If you follow the instructions, you can post a picture directly to the forum. What you have there is just a baby. Plant it in the ground in a sunny location & feed it heavily. Cut the top off. Once a year, dig it up, trim the roots, & turn it part way around. Do this for three years & you will have something.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

new bonsai Empty New Bonsai

Post  Lazaro Quintino Tue May 04, 2010 12:14 am

I agree with Iris and when we reply to topics we have to be both courteous but at the same time point beginners in the right direction. We are not helping beginners if they are posting photos of sticks and all we tell them is that it looks good. Thanks Iris
Lazaro Quintino
Lazaro Quintino

Back to top Go down

new bonsai Empty Re: new bonsai

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down