Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn

4 posters

Go down

Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn Empty Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn

Post  BonsaiAndino Mon May 03, 2010 1:35 am

hola amigos.Quiciera saber si alguien tiene experiencia importando arboles de Japòn. Para que me de una idea de como se puede proceder. Gracias

hello friends. I would love for to know if anyone has experience importing trees from Japan. To give me an idea of how we can proceed. Thanks. google.traslate

BonsaiAndino

Back to top Go down

Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn Empty Re: Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn

Post  JimLewis Mon May 03, 2010 1:22 pm

You will have to check with your country's agriculture officials about import requirements for plants.

It is almost impossible for an individual to import a tree into the USA -- from anywhere.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn Empty Re: Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn

Post  BonsaiAndino Mon May 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Gracias Jim. Que tan probable es importar yamadoris desde USA hacia Ecuador.

Thanks Jim. How likely is yamadoris import from USA to Ecuador. google.traslate

BonsaiAndino

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Well, WE don't seem to care where our trees go. Again, you need to check with your Agricultural people as to import restrictions.

I would guess that it is easier.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Trees imported from Japan/Importando arboles desde Japòn Empty Trees Imported from Japan

Post  bonsaisr Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

I don't think most of our popular yamadori species, like larch, maples, junipers, & pines, are suitable for the Ecuador climate. I believe Florida buttonwood, Conocarpus erectus, is protected. You may not be allowed to import it.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  AlainK Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

JimLewis wrote:You will have to check with your country's agriculture officials about import requirements for plants.

It is almost impossible for an individual to import a tree into the USA -- from anywhere.

Rules on importing trees from Asia are very strict here in Europe because of Asian long-horned beetle, maples in particular, but not only.

Considering the damage it has already done in North america, I'd say it should be the same in other parts of the world.
AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

Post  BonsaiAndino Fri May 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Tenìan razòn, hay que cumplir algunos requisitos con el Ministerio de Agricultura y Agrocalidad. El problema es contactar con algun proveedor Japones.

They were right, some requirements must be met with the Ministry of Agriculture and Agrocalidad. The problem is to contact some Japanese provider. Google traslate

BonsaiAndino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down