Portrait Albert Einstein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portrait Albert Einstein

Post  pham ngoc tuan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:31 am

God created human and...Albert Einstein.

pham ngoc tuan

Back to top Go down

Re: Portrait Albert Einstein

Post  Chris Cochrane on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:30 am

I am so seldom drawn to portrait stones, which are often very realistic & supported by deftly carved shoulders and neck. This one is different. Albert Einstein isn't immediately seen, & the seating does not give away that you are looking for a portrait.

When finally recognizing Mr. Einstein, I was astonished. This is the most engaging portrait stone that I have seen... and vastly superior to my expectation. It is a terrific presentation with that seating!

With your comment regarding "God created human & Einstein...," do you see a larger significance? The stone very roughly suggests a mushroom cloud form when paired with the title "Portrait Albert Einstein." Perhaps, it warns of the threat of human annihilation.

Even good science can have unanticipated consequence, and I hope Albert doesn't carry too much of that burden in our fragile world.

Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  pham ngoc tuan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 am

Last edited by pham ngoc tuan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

pham ngoc tuan

Back to top Go down

Post  pham ngoc tuan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:41 am

Hi Chris...So let's pray for everyone

Last edited by pham ngoc tuan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

pham ngoc tuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Cochrane on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:08 pm

The sincere bow is a very effective posture. Individually, your stones display great humility which is very engaging. The fellow in the middle appears a little too overpowered, however, in that arrangement.

Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum