Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May

+2
Kev Bailey
wabashene
6 posters

Go down

Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May Empty Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May

Post  wabashene Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Anyone else going?

I think the Welsh contingent are there in force.

Thks

TimR
wabashene
wabashene

Back to top Go down

Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May Empty Re: Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Ahem, the South Wales contingent my be going but it's a little far for us in't North Wales.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May Empty Re: Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May

Post  wabashene Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:25 am

Kev Bailey wrote:Ahem, the South Wales contingent my be going but it's a little far for us in't North Wales.

First I call you John and then lump all of Wales together as a suburb of Bristol!

(Well isn't it though?)

Laughing

of course it's the Dragon crowd from the deep south who usually show.

def worth a visit for anyone within striking distance and plenty of other stuff in the vicinity.

Not on the scale of JoB but a very high standard imo.

thks

TimR
wabashene
wabashene

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:46 am

I wish I could make it but I'm working. Have a brilliant time and don't forget the photos Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Will,
I'm there with Celticknot and Dragon at Bournemouth. I'll make sure I have my camera ready to take some to show here.
Jeremy
Jeremy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Martin Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Look forward to seeing you there Jerry, the phoenix Group will be there in force as well.
It should be good as Paul Goff is their judge this year. But I heard the entries were down in numbers this year.

Dont forget there is a heat of the New Talent competition there this year for the first time although I dont know how many have entered it.
Dave Martin
Dave Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Martin Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:56 pm

At the moment I am sweating as to whether or not my wisteria will be in full bloom or remaining in full bloom for the show, I have been holding it back in my garage which is dark and cool.
I have now moved it outside but its fragile moving it affraid
Dave Martin
Dave Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 pm

wabashene wrote:and then I lump all of Wales together as a suburb of Bristol! (Well isn't it though?)

Tim. I hope you all have a nice time down there - in your suburb of Glasgow. Wessex Bonsai Soc Show & Comp - Bournemouth 2 May Icon_wink

Fiona
founder member - Celtic Solidarity Movement

Seriously - have a great show and as Will says - don't forget the pics
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:52 am

Anyone got the address of the show location please? Smile
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post  wabashene Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:22 am

Kinson Community Centre
on Millhams Rd off Wimborne Rd
Pelhams Park, Kinson, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH10 7LH

Exhibition of
Bonsai
& 21st Open Competition
Sunday 2nd May, 10.30 am - 5.00 pm

100s of Top Class Bonsai
Demonstrations and Sales
REFRESHMENTS AND FREE PARKING

Admission £3.50; Concessions; Accompanied child under 14 FREE

Further details: Malcolm Driffield on 07823 440003
wabashene
wabashene

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 am

wabashene wrote:Kinson Community Centre
on Millhams Rd off Wimborne Rd
Pelhams Park, Kinson, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH10 7LH

Exhibition of
Bonsai
& 21st Open Competition
Sunday 2nd May, 10.30 am - 5.00 pm

100s of Top Class Bonsai
Demonstrations and Sales
REFRESHMENTS AND FREE PARKING

Admission £3.50; Concessions; Accompanied child under 14 FREE

Further details: Malcolm Driffield on 07823 440003
Many thanks Wabashene! I’ll put up some pics of the show when I get back. Very Happy
Fuzzy
Fuzzy

Back to top Go down