Shohin Elm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shohin Elm

Post  Mawardi Nur on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 pm

I have been growing this elm for 1 years, but it did not seem nice in styling. moreever the position of the elm is not well. in this case, is the position matching with the attached...
Please let do style for better.

Mawardi Nur

Back to top Go down

Re: Shohin Elm

Post  JimLewis on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

It is hard (for me) to see in that picture, but it is the very straight lower trunk that seems to be the major problem.

You might TRY tilting the entire planting to the left (long red arrow). Then, straighten that lower right hand branch (shorter red arrow).

All this may help disguise the straight trunk. Question

I suspect when you have tried that you will want to cut the lrft hand branch at the short red line. But don't do that unless you are sure.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hatfield on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:51 am

IT happened !!! JIMS lost it he's seeing imaginary arrows bounce bounce

Joe Hatfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Mawardi Nur on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:57 am

Hi Jim...
I don't see the red arrow at all, I attach the large pict for front view...please give more details. Thank you

Mawardi Nur

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 am

Joe Hatfield wrote:IT happened !!! JIMS lost it he's seeing imaginary arrows bounce bounce

Come on guys.... leave the poor guy alone because I'm about there too! Depends were the moon is at night. scratch lol!

-Tim Cool

Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  Mawardi Nur on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks for your advice.....Please show me the better design and it will be easy to restyle..

Mawardi Nur

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:04 pm

It was there for a while. Grrrr!

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mawardi Nur on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Thanks lot, Mr. Jim..Which is the better face? as I attch 2 picts...

Mawardi Nur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum