Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The curse of the Ticklemeister!

+8
Cees
anttal63
Jay Gaydosh
landerloos
fiona
Joe Hatfield
Stone Monkey
Harleyrider
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Empty Re: The curse of the Ticklemeister!

Post  fiona Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am

Smithy wrote:I always wonder what people are trying to hide when they have big hedges. Some times its because they want to walk around their garden with no clothes on.
Bugger! Rumbled!

As you might say, Will. "I'll get me coat" The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_twisted
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Empty Re: The curse of the Ticklemeister!

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 am

About my Hedge... 'My' is not quite correct, its a shared hedge and my neighbours prefer to keep it that way, fortunately its on the north side of my garden and does not take any sun from me. I have over the years systematically removed at least 20 feet of the top this hedge.

On another Note I do all my nude gardening at the bottom of the garden where it is fenced on four sides Rolling Eyes I just have to watch out for squirrels looking for nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 am

Tony wrote: On another Note I do all my nude gardening at the bottom of the garden where it is fenced on four sides The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes I just have to watch out for squirrels looking for nuts.
Ah that's right, I remember you telling me you were in the Tufty Club. Ya know, I always maintained that road safety stuff was just a front for something a lot darker! The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Some years ago, when I was Training Manager at Glasgow Parks dept, we sent two apprentices off on a week's work placement to a garden in Malmesbury. Turned out the owners were naturists and spent as much of their day wandering about (and doing the garden work) in the buff as possible. One of my apprentices was too stupid to notice; the other one didn't return from the experiece! He spent three happy years working there and went from a being a very awkward and shy 17 year old to being super confident.

Can't be all bad this noodie stuff.

Hey Tony! How about making Burrs a nudist event in November?
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 am

fiona wrote: How about making Burrs a nudist event in November?

I am already on it.

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 am

fiona wrote:

Can't be all bad this noodie stuff.

Hey Tony! How about making Burrs a nudist event in November?

Having been health and safety trained, I wince at the thought. Not from a visual perspective but from a, powertool versus dangly bits scenario affraid There is also the issue around the yamadori Hawthorn. Having seen the way Sheep get tangled in the stuff, this could be painful if not quite embarrasing' when the emergency services are called out to cut a hapless victim from the thorns. I was going to mention about Hawthorn and the abundance of pricks, but thought this might be taking it too far Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 am

will baddeley wrote: I was going to mention about Hawthorn and the abundance of pricks, but thought this might be taking it too far The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Ooooooh! Whatever do you mean?

We could insist on a hand tools only weekend. And only working with mame.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Empty Page 3 of 3 • 1, 2, 3

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 pm

fiona wrote:
will baddeley wrote: I was going to mention about Hawthorn and the abundance of pricks, but thought this might be taking it too far The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

When you say work on Mame, are you talking semi cascade or formal upright Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:18 pm

will baddeley wrote:
fiona wrote:

When you say work on Mame, are you talking semi cascade or formal upright Twisted Evil

Guys and girls please, workshop in the nude scratch mmmm Do I have to reconsider my participation.
Not everybody hase mame size you know, its this big cheers lol!

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Dont know what your talking about Peter. We were talking about trees. I hope your not bringing down the level of the conversation Shocked Shame on you Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

will baddeley wrote:Dont know what your talking about Peter. We were talking about trees. I hope your not bringing down the level of the conversation Shocked Shame on you Embarassed

No ofcourse not my bonsai start at shohin size Wink

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Shocked, I am.

Shocked and stunned.
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Smithy Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 pm

fiona wrote:
Some years ago, when I was Training Manager at Glasgow Parks dept, we sent two apprentices off on a week's work placement to a garden in Malmesbury. Turned out the owners were naturists and spent as much of their day wandering about (and doing the garden work) in the buff as possible. One of my apprentices was too stupid to notice; the other one didn't return from the experiece! He spent three happy years working there and went from a being a very awkward and shy 17 year old to being super confident.

?

Are these the couple i have seen on the telly some time. They are open to the public and garden in the nude aound the public wandering around. He had big rose beds and was dead heading with an extendable tool Embarassed Good idea me thinks. Very Happy
Smithy
Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smithy Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Tony wrote:About my Hedge... 'My' is not quite correct, its a shared hedge and my neighbours prefer to keep it that way, fortunately its on the north side of my garden and does not take any sun from me. I have over the years systematically removed at least 20 feet of the top this hedge.

Good job as well. Here is a hedge in one of my gardens. Luckily I don't have to cut it.
The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Img_5311
The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Img_5013
Smithy
Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Smithy wrote: Are these the couple i have seen on the telly some time. They are open to the public and garden in the nude aound the public wandering around. He had big rose beds and was dead heading with an extendable tool The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_redface Good idea me thinks. The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Quite possibly. There was a programme on TV about them 8 years ago or so. In the programme he was also shown driving a mini-excavator in the buff.

But always tastefully depicted behind some strategically placed buxus or other plant. That last one's not the word I wrote originally. The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_evil
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Smithy Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 am

fiona wrote:
Smithy wrote: Are these the couple i have seen on the telly some time. They are open to the public and garden in the nude aound the public wandering around. He had big rose beds and was dead heading with an extendable tool The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_redface Good idea me thinks. The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Quite possibly. There was a programme on TV about them 8 years ago or so. In the programme he was also shown driving a mini-excavator in the buff.

But always tastefully depicted behind some strategically placed buxus or other plant. That last one's not the word I wrote originally. The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Icon_evil

Yes thats the couple.
Smithy
Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am

It's called Abbey House Gardens. Ooooh look - it's open to the public from the weekend of Joy of Bonsai onwards. And only a few miles from Bath!

Could the Saturday night entertainment be about to take a new direction?
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Empty its snowed AGAIN

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:57 am

How am I going to get out and dig Yamadori if it keeps on snowing... this is driving me MAD Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

This is my Garden this morning!

The curse of the Ticklemeister! - Page 2 Snow-f10

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 am

We had the heaviest frost of the winter so far last night. And 15 miles down the road at my friend's house there is a carpet of snow not unlike yours. Not sure which I prefer, but really would ultimately prefer a nice wee burst of sunshine and warmth. Prefereably from now until about December.

Them lil animules have got it right - hibernation is a darn fine idea! I think it should be mandatory.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum