Which Broom - A Chinese Elm one

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Which Broom - A Chinese Elm one

Post  Nejikan on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 am

Hello Rob,
it is a superb evolution of the tree which you present to us there. I am impressed enough by the speed with which you formed it. I adore this natural side which is really very speaking and very beautiful.

Nejikan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Nejikan wrote:Hello Rob,
it is a superb evolution of the tree which you present to us there. I am impressed enough by the speed with which you formed it. I adore this natural side which is really very speaking and very beautiful.

Thanks. This particular tree is the fastest healing tree I have encountered. The chopscars all healed in about 1 year - amazingly quick which added to the appeal of the style.

Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Ogranaja on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Hey Rob,

This may be a dumb question, but have you finished your book? The tree looks great now. I like the changes you made.

Have a great week!!!
Sam

Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Sam Ogranaja wrote:Hey Rob,

This may be a dumb question, but have you finished your book? The tree looks great now. I like the changes you made.

Have a great week!!!
Sam

Hey Sam Which book are you referring? I have a Bonsai book published by Haskill Creek Publishing, but it is close to being out of print. Also did a novel available on Amazon. Several other projects in work.

Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 pm

abcd wrote:beautiful and very natural tree, i think that with a larger and more flatter pot in the future it will be better :
[img][/img]

ABC,

Wouldn't it be great if we could just stretch a pot. Maybe I can get Nick Lenz to make me a slightly larger version.

Your idea has merit. I was trying to evoke the image of a mature tree (not necessarily an ancient tree in meadow). Something like this image. But how large does the pot have to be to effectively evoke that image?

Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  will baddeley on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 pm

A really natural image created there Rob. Very Happy
I posted a question in the discussion forum as I think there maybe something strange on the first page that won't allow me to view it?

will baddeley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum