Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What about our bonsaipotter of the year

5 posters

Go down

What about our bonsaipotter of the year Empty What about our bonsaipotter of the year

Post  landerloos Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 am

Did we forget this guys?
I would like to submit 2 potters.

Peter Krebs and my friend Stone monkey for Europe

I think these guys deserve a contest as well.

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

What about our bonsaipotter of the year Empty Re: What about our bonsaipotter of the year

Post  JimLewis Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Kind of a small field to work with, isn't it? I'd vote everyone who puts so much effort in for so little a market and pitiful remuneration as potter of the year.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

What about our bonsaipotter of the year Empty Re: What about our bonsaipotter of the year

Post  Jeremy Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 pm

While we are backslapping, It seems only fair.
My Potters nominations ... Dan Barton and John Pitt.
Jeremy
Jeremy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

If we are to add a Potters award I would nominate Dale Cochoy, Iain Baillie, Morea, Dan Butler and David Jones.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

What about our bonsaipotter of the year Empty potter

Post  alex e Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Let not forget the MASTER! Alan Harriman China Mist king
close second Harry lol!

Alex e
alex e
alex e

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Gordon Duffet and Brian Albright should be there too. While were at it, how about best bonsai contribution in Suffolk Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

will baddeley wrote:Gordon Duffet and Brian Albright should be there too. While were at it, how about best bonsai contribution in Suffolk Very Happy Very Happy

No no Will to narrow.
I just wanted to say dont forget all those people that can bring our bonsai a step further to perfection Wink

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 pm

landerloos wrote:

No no Will to narrow.
I just wanted to say dont forget all those people that can bring our bonsai a step further to perfection Wink

Peter

There's nothing narrow about me!! elephant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 pm

I nominate Kilka, William Vlaanderen, Sara Rayner, Patrice Bongrand

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down