Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never stop!

4 posters

Go down

I never stop! Empty I never stop!

Post  maremmano Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 am

These are the last daiza I did, the art of suiseki passion took me inside, they are always looking for new material as this waterfall formed by limestone breccia and white is chalk

I never stop! 110
I never stop! 210
I never stop! 310
I never stop! 410

I made a video that makes Viva

These are the last daiza facts, my great fortune that I live in a place where the material to try suiseki stones there a lot.

I never stop! 3110
I never stop! 3210
I never stop! 3310

yesterday I was lucky enough to find a lot of stones and Palombino green and polychromatic Sandstone, of all there is this, soon you will present a clear and perhaps with daiza,.

I never stop! Img_2110
maremmano
maremmano

Back to top Go down

I never stop! Empty Re: I never stop!

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Beautiful suiseki and very well carved daiza. I especially like the limestone with white inclusions. You are lucky to live near such a good collecting area. Thank you for posting.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tentakelaertje Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Very beautiful as always. I hope you never stop indeed!

Tentakelaertje

Back to top Go down

Post  jungle Jas Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Kev Bailey wrote:Beautiful suiseki and very well carved daiza. I especially like the limestone with white inclusions. You are lucky to live near such a good collecting area. Thank you for posting.

Kev, there is a good spot not far from you. The river that flows out at Rhyl! Wink

jungle Jas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down