Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+3
bigsteve
Kev Bailey
Tom McCue
7 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Tom McCue Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi! I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tom McCue and I'm new to the IBC. I've been involved in Bonsai for about 2 years (novice). I am a member of the 4 Seasons Bonsai Club of Michigan. I became aware of the IBC by Dustin Mann who gave a demo to the club a couple weeks ago. I looked at this website and I was astounded by the knowledge, expertise and beautiful pics of your trees. Been reading posts and have been somewhat embarrassed to join in, but today I decided what the heck I'm joining in. When a little more confident I will post some of my trees. Anyway Hello to all.
Tom McCue
Tom McCue

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Kev Bailey Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi Tom,

You probably already got an automated welcome, but this is a virtual real one, if you see what I mean!

Please don't be shy, post away. We all have to start somewhere.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigsteve Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Tom McCue wrote:Hi! I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Tom McCue and I'm new to the IBC. I've been involved in Bonsai for about 2 years (novice). I am a member of the 4 Seasons Bonsai Club of Michigan. I became aware of the IBC by Dustin Mann who gave a demo to the club a couple weeks ago. I looked at this website and I was astounded by the knowledge, expertise and beautiful pics of your trees. Been reading posts and have been somewhat embarrassed to join in, but today I decided what the heck I'm joining in. When a little more confident I will post some of my trees. Anyway Hello to all.
Welcome to IBC Tom
you have made the first step and we all start on the first rung of the ladder and start climbing.
regards
steve
bigsteve
bigsteve

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Welcome. Don't hesitate to ask questions -- or to post pics of your trees.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  John Quinn Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:10 am

Hi Tom!
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  ogi uyehara Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:19 am

welcome!!!!
ogi uyehara
ogi uyehara

Back to top Go down

Post  jjbacoomba Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:07 am

Welcome Tom. Newbie here too. Been into Bonsai for 5 months.Looking forward to many years here at IBC. Rock On!! Joe
jjbacoomba
jjbacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down