Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With advance appologies:

5 posters

Go down

With advance appologies: Empty With advance appologies:

Post  JimLewis Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:29 pm

Someone posted it in the netsuke discussion group I follow:

===============================================================

A frog walks (hops) into a bank and goes up to the loans counter.

The name tag says 'Patricia Wack'.

Patricia asks the frog, "How can I help you?"

The frog says, " I am the love child of one of the Rolling Stones and I would like a

loan; unfortunately the only collateral I have is this," and holds up a small Netsuke-like elephant.  

Patricia says, "This is too difficult - I will need to talk to my manager - just a

moment".

The manager comes to the desk and Patricia explains: "This frog would like a loan -

he says he is the love child of one of the Rolling Stones and he only has this small Netsuke-like elephant as collateral - but what on earth is it?"

The manager replies:

'It's a nick nack, Patty Wack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

Back to top Go down

With advance appologies: Empty Re: With advance appologies:

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:45 am

Jim,

go and sit at the back of the class - please - Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thanks.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

With advance appologies: Empty With advance apologies:

Post  Robert J. Baran Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:20 am

Sincerely, Jim, thank-you for that chuckle-bringer.
Robert J. Baran
Robert J. Baran

Back to top Go down

Post  Vance Wood Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Little Johnny, the class clown, wit, idiot, you choose, can always be counted upon to come up with the most inappropriate remarks and the most untoward times.  His career as "Little Johnny" began in the first grade, many years ago, at a time when teachers would read stories to their classes.  As it was during one of these events Mrs. Johnston was reading the story of Chicken Little.  She gets to the point where the acorn falls and hits Chicken little on the head and terrifies poor little Chicken Little who runs around  in circles until he runs into the farm house and right up to farmer Jones screaming "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"  At this point Mrs Johnston puts the book down on her lap and asks the class--"What do you think farmer Jones says to that?"  Little Johnny, in the back of the class raises his hand with enthusiasm; but Mrs. Johnston was hesitant to call on Little Johnny because his was known to come up with almost anything most of the time  and it would be embarrassing.  Mrs. Johnston look around the class for help but none was to come so finally she calls on Little Johnny:  "Ok Little Johnny, what did farmer Jones say?-------With out missing a beat and without a second thought Little Johnny blurted out----- HOLY CRAP   A TALKING CHICKEN!
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Precarious Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 am

I dig little Johnny!
Precarious
Precarious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content