Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:51 am

Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots


















Giang,
http://www.lotus-bonsai.com/

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  JimLewis on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Marvelous -- and beautiful.  Makes me wish I could still do tiny trees.

_________________
Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:30 pm











Giang,

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi Gian

Your pots with the small highclass paintings are wonderful.
Kind regards Yvonne

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:56 am

Thank you Jim , Iyonne










Giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:44 pm








Giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  Jaybirds on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 am

Absolutely lovely work.

Thanks,
Jane

Jaybirds
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:47 am

Thank you Jane,

Bonsai penjing mud figures













giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  kevin stoeveken on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:42 pm

giangus wrote:






Giang

i am absolutely in love with this crane series...
wishing i could acquire one...

_________________

AAC Original Milwaukee Wi. Chapter - North America

aka beer city snake
link to ARBOR ARTS COLLECTIVE BLOG

kevin stoeveken
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  LanceMac10 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:57 pm

I tend to pop up when you least expect it......Nomad Johnny's old lady pay-paled a couple of lil' confucious' from giangus a cuplafew years ago. Interesting dudes. I believe he operates over in France. Vive Le Tour!!!!! Vive Jerry Lewis!!!!!! I'll just climb back down now and get a picture-camera...... Suspect

LanceMac10
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  kevin stoeveken on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:53 pm

LanceMac10 wrote:I tend to pop up when you least expect it......Nomad Johnny's old lady pay-paled a couple of lil' confucious' from giangus a cuplafew years ago. Interesting dudes. I believe he operates over in France. Vive Le Tour!!!!! Vive Jerry Lewis!!!!!! I'll just climb back down now and get a picture-camera...... Suspect

thanks lance...

vive le mickey rourke !

not crazy about mudmens in general, but i like birds in general and these in particular

G - feel free to let me know if one of the crane pieces is available...
or even just the cranes without the settings...

kevin stoeveken
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:13 pm

beer city snake wrote:
LanceMac10 wrote:I tend to pop up when you least expect it......Nomad Johnny's old lady pay-paled a couple of lil' confucious' from giangus a cuplafew years ago. Interesting dudes. I believe he operates over in France. Vive Le Tour!!!!! Vive Jerry Lewis!!!!!! I'll just climb back down now and get a picture-camera...... Suspect

thanks lance...

vive le mickey rourke !

not crazy about mudmens in general, but i like birds in general and these in particular

G - feel free to let me know if one of the crane pieces is available...
or even just the cranes without the settings...


Hello,
Please have a click on Etsy  for the cranes   https://www.etsy.com/shop/LotusBonsaiStudio?ref=hdr_shop_menu

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:20 pm

My everyday workshop











giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  LanceMac10 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Great work....say hi to my neighbors....
 

LanceMac10
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 am

They are still alive the mudmen, thank you for sharing.
Giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:59 pm









giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  kevin stoeveken on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:19 pm

i am also on etsy (for nonbonsai related things)

thanks !

_________________

AAC Original Milwaukee Wi. Chapter - North America

aka beer city snake
link to ARBOR ARTS COLLECTIVE BLOG

kevin stoeveken
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:44 pm

















giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:20 pm







giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  kevin stoeveken on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:52 pm

your work is very reasonably priced !

unfortunately the overseas shipping is unavoidably not so much so...
i will keep my eye on your site and if i would like more than one at the same time, i may be able to justify the shipping

_________________

AAC Original Milwaukee Wi. Chapter - North America

aka beer city snake
link to ARBOR ARTS COLLECTIVE BLOG

kevin stoeveken
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:14 pm

beer city snake wrote:your work is very reasonably priced !

unfortunately the overseas shipping is unavoidably not so much so...
i will keep my eye on your site and if i would like more than one at the same time, i may be able to justify the shipping

Hello,
Before January 2015, we could send any parcel by standard mail from 0.1kg to 1kg to North America for a very shipping low cost, from 8,00 to 15,00 euros .

Since January 2015, everything had become extremly expensive. For the same weight mailbox, now we have to pay from 22.00 to 40.00 euros to the same destination and the French post office is no longer a public company.

But, before that, by standard mail, there were many missing parcels due to the absence of the parcel tracking number and the delivery time was from 3 to 8 weeks to North America. Today, any single international parcel has online tracking number and the delivery time is less than a week to the US, Singapore, Australia...(destinations that I often send.)

giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  kevin stoeveken on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 pm

i understand that your hands are tied in the matter...

thanks !

_________________

AAC Original Milwaukee Wi. Chapter - North America

aka beer city snake
link to ARBOR ARTS COLLECTIVE BLOG

kevin stoeveken
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:30 pm







giang

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  giangus on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 am













giang
www.lotus-bonsai.com

giangus
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Bonsai Shohin & Mame pots

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum