Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walter Pall is coming to the Carolina Bonsai Expo for a 3rd time. Who isn't going so we can shame them? :-)

5 posters

Go down

Walter Pall is coming to the Carolina Bonsai Expo for a 3rd time. Who isn't going so we can shame them? :-) Empty Walter Pall is coming to the Carolina Bonsai Expo for a 3rd time. Who isn't going so we can shame them? :-)

Post  Sam Ogranaja Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:50 pm

What else does the body of this message need to say? Nothing!

If you haven't seen him before, you should. If you don't think it'll be worth it, it will be and you should. If you can't/won't/shan't make it, you still should.

Will I be there? You bet your sweet cheeks I will Smile

Now, who else will be there? IBC group hug?

Have a great week!
Sam
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Walter Pall is coming to the Carolina Bonsai Expo for a 3rd time. Who isn't going so we can shame them? :-) Empty Re: Walter Pall is coming to the Carolina Bonsai Expo for a 3rd time. Who isn't going so we can shame them? :-)

Post  JimLewis Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Hope so.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Walter Pall is coming to the Carolina Bonsai Expo for a 3rd time. Who isn't going so we can shame them? :-) Empty Re: Walter Pall is coming to the Carolina Bonsai Expo for a 3rd time. Who isn't going so we can shame them? :-)

Post  jgeanangel Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:37 pm

This will be my 20th consecutive year! Looking forward to it already!

jgeanangel

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 am

If my Lotto ticket comes good ... Wink
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  DougB Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Walter Pall and Arthur again. Who would miss that and there will be more to be announced. OH my and don't forget some of the most respected venders will also display their wares. And oh yes just us'ns hugging and talking with each other. On my calendar and don't forget to make your hotel/camping reservations early, like now, because that is the peak fall season in the mountains.

Expect to see y'all there.
DougB
DougB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down