Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My only juniper to survive last winter

2 posters

Go down

My only juniper to survive last winter Empty My only juniper to survive last winter

Post  Precarious Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 pm

I had only recently ventured beyond tropicals, so only a had a few junipers and they only spent a couple of winters with me, but the disturbing part is I can't even point out what did them in. scratch

At least this, from our own appalachianOwl, looks healthy.  

My only juniper to survive last winter <a href=My only juniper to survive last winter Img_3610" />
Precarious
Precarious

Back to top Go down

My only juniper to survive last winter Empty Re: My only juniper to survive last winter

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:38 pm

Precarious wrote:I had only recently ventured beyond tropicals, so only a had a few junipers and they only spent a couple of winters with me, but the disturbing part is I can't even point out what did them in. scratch

At least this, from our own appalachianOwl, looks healthy.  

My only juniper to survive last winter <a href=My only juniper to survive last winter Img_3610" />

is that one that jacob (=applachain owl ?) made ?

i seem to recall a thread about these...
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

My only juniper to survive last winter Empty Re: My only juniper to survive last winter

Post  Precarious Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Yep, and good work too. Wink
Precarious
Precarious

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down