Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style.

2 posters

Go down

Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style. Empty Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style.

Post  Dreamcast Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:12 pm

For many years have i been impressed with the work of David and the crew over at FukuBonsai, sadly they don't send trees overseas so i decided to try a Hawaiian Dragon design by my self, it was all started with a small straight cutting a couple of years ago.

This is how it looks today a week after defoliation, it will be very interesting to see what is hidden under all the tinfoil when its time to do a repot. Very Happy
Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style. 20150616
Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style. 20150617
Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style. 20150618
Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style. Empty Re: Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style.

Post  Precarious Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:51 am

Looking forward to pics of the repot.
Precarious
Precarious

Back to top Go down

Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style. Empty Re: Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style.

Post  Dreamcast Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:31 pm

In a couple of months it should be time to repot. Smile
Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamcast Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:38 am

The "dragon" have been repoted and let to grow over a rock to ad more of a base and ad some more interest, hopefully it will all come together nicely in the future as it matures and the angle changes to bring more of a dragon like movement to the whole composition.
The roots have grown well in the sphagnum under the foil but they still have to thicken up much more before i can remove the supporting wires.

Schefflera#2 FukuBonsai-Dragon-Style. 20151020

Smile
Dreamcast
Dreamcast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down