S trunk shimpaku

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S trunk shimpaku

Post  apisit chuldecha on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:10 am

Hello everyone this is again with shimpaku for last weekend work.

Before.

after haft way

after finished shari and jin

Thank you everyone.
Apisit.

apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Re: S trunk shimpaku

Post  Stan Kengai on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:22 pm

Excellent work. I certainly would not have seen this design in the original tree. Your artistic vision is extraordinary, based on this and your other posted work.

If I had one critique, it would be that the foliage is too symmetrical. I think it might be nicer if you could lower foliage pad on the left side, and raise the pad on the right side. I understand that this was the initial styling and it may not have been possible to do.

Stan Kengai

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Just as a matter of curiosity, are shimpaku all you have? They're all nice trees, but I'd soon get tired of nothing but . . .

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 am

JimLewis wrote:Just as a matter of curiosity, are shimpaku all you have?  They're all nice trees, but I'd soon get tired of nothing but . . .
thank you Jim as always , I focus on shimpaku more for now first ,until I feel I learn them enough ,I would move to learn other as the same attention.
Apisit.

apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:12 am

Stan Kengai wrote:Excellent work.  I certainly would not have seen this design in the original tree.  Your artistic vision is extraordinary, based on this and your other posted work.

If I had one critique, it would be that the foliage is too symmetrical.  I think it might be nicer if you could lower foliage pad on the left side, and raise the pad on the right side.  I understand that this was the initial styling and it may not have been possible to do.

I also agree with you that the way too much symmetrical balance ,so I just removed the lower branch on the left that become jin .
from this view you can see the jin in front but still left the lower branch from behind that I made them overlapping each other

more clear at day light.

if turn the view a bit the jin in front will cover all the back side lower branch.

thank you for your comment.
Apisit.

apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:57 am

update, other side.

Apisiy.

apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 am

I like this tree very much. Thanks for update

yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  ODS on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 am

I like all your shimpakus, good job and don't put attention on inrelevants comments.

ODS

Back to top Go down

Post  apisit chuldecha on Fri May 22, 2015 5:04 am

update

apisit chuldecha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top