Part I Deadwood Work on an Olive by Ignazio Giambrone at Bonsai Culture Group (BCG) Malta October 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Part I Deadwood Work on an Olive by Ignazio Giambrone at Bonsai Culture Group (BCG) Malta October 2014

Post  cosmos on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi guys, it has been a long time that I posted. Hope you enjoy the video I am sharing with you. And yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Bulk Carving on a Large Olive Cutting.

I thought that only the cut-out scar at the top was to be carved out to make it more pleasing and natural. Such carving is a must before embarking to fatten the branches and create the green. I knew that there were too many branches and that some were destined to be removed. But I was in for a great surprise, for Ignazio Giambrone had a better design interpretation. Indeed, he removed TEN branches and block carved the olive stem more drastically than I had envisioned. Not that I am complaining.

Sound tracks are by Richard Clayderman, Winter Moods and Chasing Pandora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrECgjd6kgs
cosmos

Back to top Go down

Re: Part I Deadwood Work on an Olive by Ignazio Giambrone at Bonsai Culture Group (BCG) Malta October 2014

Post  cosmos on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Comments are more than welcome.
Thanks.
cosmos

Back to top Go down

Re: Part I Deadwood Work on an Olive by Ignazio Giambrone at Bonsai Culture Group (BCG) Malta October 2014

Post  cosmos on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Part II is online. Thanks.

cosmos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum