The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:53 am

Hey folks,

I found this yesterday, and it made me realise that since I love trees, research and just growing, this is why I don't need anything else other than a seed, some clay and my Masakuni shorter concave pruner [ plug for Masakuni and Mr.Valavannis -Laughing ]

Pay special attention to the last 59 seconds. Crank it up ---------------- now where is Russell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGIgXP9SvB8

Those of us that read, experience daily and imagine, live very differently to normal folk, for which I thank the Prime Creator mightily [ is that politically as safe as can be ?]

To see world's in a grain of sand.

And no Justin B. bothers me not.
Laters,
Khaimraj [ Wen Jen - Wen Ch'ang ]

Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Re: The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

Post  JimLewis on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:13 pm

now where is Russell.

Very good question. He's been missing for some time. No answer to e-mail.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Re: The reason - The tree - in a simple pot - is enough for me - no need for anything else

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Jim,

use the Internet B's p.m. Russell somehow does not see private e-mails.
Later.
Khaimraj

Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  sayotefries on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Can't agree more with the title. Smile

Cheers,
Dan

sayotefries

Back to top Go down

Post  coh on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:10 pm

JimLewis wrote:
now where is Russell.

Very good question. He's been missing for some time.  No answer to e-mail.

You can easily find him on (shudder) facebook.

coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum