Pear fall color

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pear fall color

Post  jkl on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:36 pm

I've had better years for color on this little (11 inch or so) pear (Pyrus pyrafolia), but this ain't too bad.

jkl

Back to top Go down

Re: Pear fall color

Post  Richard S on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:47 pm

Not bad at all, that's a nice little tree!

Cheers

Richard

Richard S

Back to top Go down

Post  arihato on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:17 pm

It is too seldom that one sees a nice Pear tree. Like it

arihato

Back to top Go down

Post  GašperG on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:27 pm

I was about to make a joke on the photos and the tree looking like JLs but they ARE... silent Wink Looks lovely Jim.
I wonder, why dont you keep record on your trees here and have threads with history...i am sure many of us would like to see the progress of each/some?

GašperG

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Thanks.

I wonder, why don't you keep record on your trees here and have threads with history...i am sure many of us would like to see the progress of each/some?

I don't, mostly because I lost my older photos of my trees in one of my (too many) changes of computers and operating systems over the years.  I have those records on paper, with photos, etc., but not in a postable format.

Still, I've been on th IBC a LONG time, and most of the trees are recorded somewhere here or on some archive or another if I had the energy to collect them -- which I do not have.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:35 pm

I was too lazy to take it back outside, so it is on display for a few days.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum