Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

+43
-Daniel-
f1pt4
Precarious
yamasuri
Floris
Lee Brindley
0soyoung
sayotefries
robatkinson
Sakaki
GašperG
Tona
Vance Wood
Orion
gman
Tzung Tzan
Harleyrider
Russell Coker
sunip
Jose Acuña
Andrija Zokic
Erik Križovenský
Storm
littleart-fx
tim stubbs
brycebertola
Ravi Kiran
Loke Emil
peter keane
Karl Thier
cosmos
my nellie
rolandp
martin kolacia
Peter E.
Lukas Sirotny
Rob Kempinski
Hans van Meer.
Mario Stefano
Henrik Stubelius
bonsaistud
dorothy7774
Pavel Slovák
47 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 5 Empty Re: For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  Lee Brindley Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi Pavel. I have a question: Does the cascading branch hang lower than the base of the stand? It looks like it does in the photos, but not sure. If so, I was wondering if you had a different (taller) table for show use?

(Looking great by the way!) Cool
Lee Brindley
Lee Brindley

Back to top Go down

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 5 Empty Re: For Joy (Pinus mugo - yamadori "Three Snakes)

Post  Floris Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 am

Amazing tree, amazing pot, and a great combination. This looks stunning!

Floris

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 am

Hi all
Spring 2014

For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 5 Photo_10

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Fri May 30, 2014 11:15 am

Yes, great composition with pot. Thanks for update Pavel.
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Vance Wood Fri May 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote:Hi all
Spring 2014

Greetings Pavel

This tree is so beautiful it makes me almost weep.  I love the concept, the pot and the naturalness of it.  I can almost hear the birds and feel he breezes blowing through its branches while I cling to the ledge where it grows.  A perfect and wonderful representation of how the way a tree is planted can make it either a tree in a pot or a miniature landscape in its own right.  This tree screams out for a display that highlights all that it is; not just a beautiful tree.  The tree and the pot are so much made for each other that they complete each other.  It has gone from a bonsai into a slice of heaven.

Did I mention that I really like this tree????
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi all friends

Update Pinus mugo today.

Greetings Pavel

2009 year
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 5 M1_1110
Now 2015 year
For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 5 Photo_11

Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:45 pm

Amazing!
Both of them!
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:45 am

In six years you can do amazing improvement ...if you know HOW to do. Great work Pavel. Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Precarious Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:08 pm

THAT is an incredible work of art! I like the tree too!
Precarious
Precarious

Back to top Go down

Post  f1pt4 Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:49 am

wow.
f1pt4
f1pt4

Back to top Go down

Post  -Daniel- Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:16 am

Wow , big tree and ... .... great son! thumbs up

Ciao , Daniel Very Happy
-Daniel-
-Daniel-

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadyKGB Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Both have grown and developed well...
DreadyKGB
DreadyKGB

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:26 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/13554066/2578]For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 5 Img_1610[/url
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard S Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Fantastic Pavel!

I had the great pleasure of seeing this tree at Bonsai Europa last year and it's even better in the flesh than in a photo.

I notice that you have "lost" the lowest jinned branch on the cascading section. Was this a design choice or a mishap?

Still, great work anyway, thanks for sharing.

Regards

Richard
Richard S
Richard S

Back to top Go down

Post  AlainK Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Really impressing...

Beautiful tree and composition.Cool

It also reminds me of a kind of insect Crying or Very sad

AlainK
AlainK

Back to top Go down

Post  Vance Wood Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:19 pm

I have no clue how I missed this thread. It is truly a beautiful piece of material. In your hands it is becoming a masterpiece. Thanks for sharing.
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:12 am

2009 to 2017!
I am very happy for you Pavel, though I have to confess I feel envy for this journey.... Very Happy
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote:[url=https://servimg.com/view/13554066/2578]For Joy (Pinus mugo -  yamadori "Three Snakes) - Page 5 Img_1610[/url

i am no expert at displays, but i personally find this one to be as close to perfect as possible... Shocked

and this tree, in erik's pot is an absolute knock-out !!!

(i have a couple of erik's pots but i have yet to develop something worthy to place with them)
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5