Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade.

+25
Henrik Stubelius
MartinSweeney
Jay Gaydosh
bonsaikc
Will Heath
bonsaistud
claas
dorothy7774
mehrdadchavosh
Mike Pollock
Joao Santos
Stone Monkey
bhellige47
pootsie
Seth Ellwood
anttal63
bumblebee
Kev Bailey
Jeremy
Rene Voortwist
leonardo
fiona
capo_regime
cram
Treebeard
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade. - Page 3 Empty Winter arrives in the Shire

Post  Treebeard Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Bag End all snowed in... although one of the hobbits must have snuck out to make the snowman Wink
The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade. - Page 3 4200538182_6ed962f05a
The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade. - Page 3 4199786061_55e15d8263

Of course, Number 3 Bagshot Row, being just down the road, got snowed in too.
The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade. - Page 3 4199782597_78a432223d

Chris.
Treebeard
Treebeard

Back to top Go down

The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade. - Page 3 Empty Re: The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade.

Post  MartinSweeney Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 am

Treebeard,

Are you sure that's not a snowhobbit or a brrr-a-hobbit, rather than a snowman?

Either way, thanks for another look at two things that always make me happier than I was before.

Regards,
Martin

MartinSweeney

Back to top Go down

The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade. - Page 3 Empty Re: The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade.

Post  Stone Monkey Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:04 am

Hi Chris

I bet Frodo and Sam are chewing at the bit that they have to dig their way out to get down the Green Dragon.

Merry Christmas mate and thanks for the wonderful pictures

Regards

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Moquin Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Chris,

Lord forgive me for missing this entire thread. I know it was a busy part of the year for me but I was still active. I am not sure why I would have missed such a well documented and thoroughly inspiring post. Well done!

The precision of your composition only seconds your engines. Thanks for the update and I am glad that the bonsai passion has been rekindled. What do you have in store for us in 2010?
Rick Moquin
Rick Moquin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Monkey Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Bring on FANGHORN Twisted Evil
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  irene_b Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 pm

I second that motion!!!

irene_b

Back to top Go down

Post  MartinSweeney Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:13 am

Treebeard,

Any updates on New Smails (aka Sharkey's End)?

Regards,
Martin

MartinSweeney

Back to top Go down

The scouring of the Shire, Bagshot Row Remade. - Page 3 Empty Love your hobbit house bonsai, but can't see these pics

Post  leslonsdale Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Chris,
I have been inspired by your hobbit house bonsai for years. I wish I could see the pics you posted here, but they are 'not available'.?
So, you inspired me to try my hand at it. I just posted a pic of the one I did here on IBC. They say that 'imitation is the highest form of flattery'. I guess that's so, because I really love your work!

Les
leslonsdale
leslonsdale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3