Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stone display at Weyerhaeuser till June 12th

Go down

stone display at Weyerhaeuser till June 12th Empty stone display at Weyerhaeuser till June 12th

Post  dick benbow Thu May 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Our suiseki group set up the display this morning. much to my surprise my taki (waterfall) stone was selected as the art to be used in the banner. ( i was surprised and quite pleased as i had no idea) Friday we set up a weekend's bonsai display for "spring". I have a Lil Pat Lilac that i get to bring along with my scrolls for display. If your in the seattle area you need to journey south on Interstate 5 to federal Way. Hwy 18 will take you to weyerhaeuser way and to the collection. I get to docen saturday from 2-4 Smilestone display at Weyerhaeuser till June 12th Getatt11
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

stone display at Weyerhaeuser till June 12th Empty Re: stone display at Weyerhaeuser till June 12th

Post  dick benbow Fri May 02, 2014 5:48 pm

This weekend The Puget Sound Bonsai Club is having their spring show in conjunction with the stone show but just for this weekend.
Our lilac will be on display as it comes into bloom. Here's a photo of it earlier this week prior to the show in our tokonoma. The fragrnce was overwhelming. The scroll with koi is one of my favorites Smilestone display at Weyerhaeuser till June 12th Img_3132
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down