Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plants from Hill - The second lot is Dying too

+7
Kev Bailey
john blanchard
Vance Wood
MKBonsai
0soyoung
JimLewis
yogesh
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Plants from Hill - The second lot is Dying too - Page 2 Empty Re: Plants from Hill - The second lot is Dying too

Post  Vance Wood Tue May 13, 2014 2:14 am

yogesh wrote:Jim, Mk, Rolex,Vance, Kev, John thanks a lot..

MK you seeems to know abt this species quit well.. they two sawara cypress are stil fighting to survive.. every morning i wake up and before i go to sleep i check their health .. hope they come out of crisis..

you and others pointed out rightly that the soil is dry .... despite my statement that i try top keep them wet....
i hv put the self cooling moss on one of them...

i will nt give up and will learn how to grow them well....

Smile

I don't understand why you cannot water them by pouring a cup or two of water on them? It seems to me that by the time you figure this out the trees will be dead?????
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down

Plants from Hill - The second lot is Dying too - Page 2 Empty Re: Plants from Hill - The second lot is Dying too

Post  yogesh Tue May 13, 2014 6:43 am

Vance Wood wrote:
yogesh wrote:Jim, Mk, Rolex,Vance, Kev, John thanks a lot..

MK you seeems to know abt this species quit well.. they two sawara cypress are stil fighting to survive.. every morning i wake up and before i go to sleep i check their health .. hope they come out of crisis..

you and others pointed out rightly that the soil is dry .... despite my statement that i try top keep them wet....
i hv put the self cooling moss on one of them...

i will nt give up and will learn how to grow them well....

Smile

I don't understand why you cannot water them by pouring a cup or two of water on them?  It seems to me that by the time you figure this out the trees will be dead?????

Hi.. Vance they are watered regulary... sometime i soak them in water and then hol the pot till the etra water drains out... Moss is to keep the moisture and cooling effet as the temperature is swinging between 32-42 degree out here.. they are in perfect semi shade...
yogesh
yogesh

Back to top Go down

Post  MKBonsai Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Any updates on whether these trees made it or not??

JT
MKBonsai
MKBonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2