Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tropical version of the Zelkova [ Maclura t. / Chlorophora tinctoria]

+7
Nigel Parke
moyogijohn
David Brunner
Jerry Meislik
Russell Coker
JimLewis
Khaimraj Seepersad
11 posters

Go down

A Tropical version of the Zelkova [ Maclura t. / Chlorophora tinctoria] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tropical version of the Zelkova [ Maclura t. / Chlorophora tinctoria]

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Michael,

you can import from Puerto Rico and they may have it, they have been doing bonsai longer than us [ Trinidad ].
Also maybe the U.S Virgin islands.
Later.
Khaimraj

* Caution, it looks pretty, but it does have thorns, many folk don't like to work with thorny trees.
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

A Tropical version of the Zelkova [ Maclura t. / Chlorophora tinctoria] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tropical version of the Zelkova [ Maclura t. / Chlorophora tinctoria]

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 am

Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:01 pm

it is native here in Mexico, I'm growing several for bonsai, but I usually collect big trunks and it takes some time to get them ready for show. But I think it is a great species that has yet to enter well into the world of bonsai. I will try to put some pictures soon.

Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  roberttamsar Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 am

I can't see the pict. Front, back, top side 1 and 2> where can i find it. Can you post again?
roberttamsar
roberttamsar

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Robert,

apologies, I removed my images from the general server for IBC, because my children were showing up on Google, and I thought this was a private to this group situation.
Not happy with my images going world wide for 1/3 of a cent.

When I get some time, I will see if there is a server that does not show up on Google.
Apologies once again.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  roberttamsar Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 am

Oh, I see. I am in indonesia (tropic). Just want to see whether i have ever saw the kind. Thanks
roberttamsar
roberttamsar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down