Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good source for East coast folks, soil components

4 posters

Go down

Good source for East coast folks, soil components Empty Good source for East coast folks, soil components

Post  dorothy7774 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:22 pm

We just purchased some great soil components from a local vendor. They do ship bulk ( red and black lava rock, 2 different sizes, pumice, different sizes, and soon additional aggregates) have reasonable prices and are professionally set up.

Please send me a pm if interested or check out my facebook.

Best,
Dorothy
dorothy7774
dorothy7774

Back to top Go down

Good source for East coast folks, soil components Empty Re: Good source for East coast folks, soil components

Post  Pippi Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Do they ship to Canada?
Pippi
Pippi

Back to top Go down

Good source for East coast folks, soil components Empty Re: Good source for East coast folks, soil components

Post  RKatzin Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi Pippi, you can probably drive across the border cheaper. I looked into shipping and I can ship 3gal anywhere in US for $17US and the same into Can. is over $50US, to England, $80US, not including cost of product. I'm looking into taking a truckload into BC and using Can. postal to distribute. I have friends this side of border in WA. Geeze, a pumice smuggler now, what next?
RKatzin
RKatzin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pippi Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:19 pm

Postal rates in Canada are insane and cost prohibitive, even if you ship from within Canada. Sometimes it's less expensive to ship FedEx! If shipped from the US or anywhere outside the country, we also get dinged for taxes, customs and sometimes handling fees.
Pippi
Pippi

Back to top Go down

Post  FrankP999 Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 pm

PM sent Dorothy

Thanks

FrankP999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down