Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen juniper

5 posters

Go down

Stolen juniper Empty Stolen juniper

Post  GašperG Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi all!

Last night a juniper was stolen from a yard of our SBK president! Pot was broken as the tree fell from the thief's hands and on the road. Tree is bare-rooted and has little chance of survival this time of year, but still, if anyone gets any info or the tree pops up somewhere, please contact the owner on his blog!

http://kovscabonsaj.blogspot.com/

Stolen juniper Stolen12

Thanks!
GašperG
GašperG

Back to top Go down

Stolen juniper Empty Re: Stolen juniper

Post  M. Frary Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Rotten buggers.

M. Frary

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Lovely tree and lovely pot too. These b****rs know what they're doing. Hope they get caught.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  JADunnagan Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Such a gorgeous tree too. Best of luck, and keep us updated!

JADunnagan

Back to top Go down

Post  GašperG Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Thanks guys for you comments and everyone else for looking. I would gladly keep you updated but we all know how slim the chances are for any stolen tree to get back to it's owner,...Mad  Has that ever even happened?Evil or Very Mad
GašperG
GašperG

Back to top Go down

Post  tucker Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Yes it has happened-I had 6 specimen tree,s stolen 5 years ago:(  .I thought I had no chance of ever getting them back.I got 1 back ,a Mountain Maple,when our window cleaner was working a few miles away and spoted the tree sitting in a back garden.I calmy open the back gate,lifted the tree and walked out.It had some branches broken,but it was a costly tree.you never know-theres always a chance the tree could be found.ThumbsUp 

tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  GašperG Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:35 pm

That must have been a little bandage to your wound Surprised  - good for you and a great story to tell. Well, i guess it happens but i'm not holding my breath. Let's see how it goes...Rolling Eyes 

Thanks again
GašperG
GašperG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down