Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, you silly tree! It's October!

+2
JudyB
JimLewis
6 posters

Go down

Hey, you silly tree!  It's October! Empty Hey, you silly tree! It's October!

Post  JimLewis Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Hey, you silly tree!  It's October! 10-13_14
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Hey, you silly tree!  It's October! Empty me too!

Post  JudyB Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:15 pm

I have the same thing going on, I was actually a little worried about it....Hey, you silly tree!  It's October! Img_2911
Hey, you silly tree!  It's October! Img_2913

JudyB

Back to top Go down

Hey, you silly tree!  It's October! Empty Re: Hey, you silly tree! It's October!

Post  JimLewis Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:03 pm

We're expecting our first frost to nite. We'll see. These flowers are usually tough
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Hey, you silly tree!  It's October! Empty Re: Hey, you silly tree! It's October!

Post  Stan Kengai Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:56 pm

I have a small contorta stock plant that is blooming also. I just transplanted it early September and roots are already growing out of the bottom of the container. Pics tonight.

Stan Kengai

Back to top Go down

Post  JudyB Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:38 pm

That crab that I posted a pic of would be covered in blooms right now, but when they first started popping out, I started pinching them off. I hope this isn't a bad sign. I left the last few, figured it's not that much energy. We had our first freeze last night.

JudyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:34 pm

I have a small "Crimson and Gold" Quince that started to bloom last month. I also have a Witch Hazel, Hamamelis, which is in full bloom now. And a Pyracantha that has a couple of bloom clusters. Jim, your tree looks like Spring Very Happy 
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelJ Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:38 pm

That's a very confused tree. Perhaps you can send it on vacation to a friend in Africa, South America or Australia.

MichaelJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Down Under Jason Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 am

All of mine are blooming too... Razz

(australia here for those that missed it Wink )

Seriously though, I also noticed a few things flowering when they shouldn't be, but I'd just put it down to the weird weather we've had. Out of place warm days when it should be cold, and vice-versa

Down Under Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down