View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mountains and suiban 40x10x20

Post  nguyển thái lý on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 pm

hello friends this is rock and chasedones, Lam Dong collector, rock bottom cut

nguyển thái lý

Back to top Go down

Re: Mountains and suiban 40x10x20

Post  dick benbow on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 am

I'm enamoured with the wooden suiban. quite striking! The white sand as a base and also as highlights for the lakes is a bit too garrish for me. Would rather see a beige colored sand ( light brown) for the suiban and actual water for the lakes with maybe a drop or two of milk to stand out but look more natural. wonderful stone, great find! Thank you for sharing...

dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  stonener on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:51 am

Well I some what agree, But in theory only!  
This is a very descent solution to some very difficult display obstacles...Suspect 
Worthy of acknowledgement and praise! desirable results achieved.
IMHO Soaking the sand in coffee or tea will soften the white color...Basketball 
I personally would prefer a little bit larger than sand, bird seed size coral gravel.
My eye has a little trouble with the sharp corners, edges and dark color stained...Suspect 
If rounded just a little and painted bronze could have an antique suiban appearance.
But over all on target I think...Basketball
stonener
*nice effort*

stonener

Back to top Go down

Post  nguyển thái lý on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:50 pm

dick benbow wrote:I'm enamoured with the wooden suiban. quite striking! The white sand as a base and also as highlights for the lakes is a bit too garrish for me. Would rather see a beige colored sand ( light brown) for the suiban and actual water for the lakes with maybe a drop or two of milk to stand out but look more natural. wonderful stone, great find! Thank you for sharing...
I thank you very dodgy Benbow, thanks to your comments and everyone is very rewarding for me and the subject is more complete rock scene, I thank you very very much

nguyển thái lý

Back to top Go down

Post  nguyển thái lý on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 pm

stonener wrote:Well I some what agree, But in theory only!  
This is a very descent solution to some very difficult display obstacles...Suspect 
Worthy of acknowledgement and praise! desirable results achieved.
IMHO Soaking the sand in coffee or tea will soften the white color...Basketball 
I personally would prefer a little bit larger than sand, bird seed size coral gravel.
My eye has a little trouble with the sharp corners, edges and dark color stained...Suspect 
If rounded just a little and painted bronze could have an antique suiban appearance.
But over all on target I think...Basketball
stonener
*nice effort*
stonener thank you very much, I will do your will for my suiban extra thank ideas really rewarding for me

nguyển thái lý

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum