Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new display area

+16
efishn
hjycumt007
JudyB
Rudi_G
Andre Beaurain
giga
Fore
xuan le
JimLewis
fiona
Auballagh
Todd Ellis
Neil Brough
jgeanangel
Jake16
John Quinn
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My new display area - Page 2 Empty Re: My new display area

Post  LanceMac10 Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:27 am

Oh my, John. Still looks like paradise......and that is one fine Raintree, sir. Auto-water system? Looks like you have a lot of material there!! I have a week vacation at the end of the month, are you lookin' for a cabana boy? What a Face
LanceMac10
LanceMac10

Back to top Go down

Post  JudyB Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:07 pm

Getting pretty crowded there John, you may have to build an upper level or an annex. Looking beautiful though. Do you find that the gravel base causes you any heat problems in the summer?

JudyB

Back to top Go down

Post  John Quinn Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:19 am

It has gotten crowded. I have a back up area for some stuff that has been recently repotted or more sun intolerant. The gravel base material has worked well. I do have the misters come on for 15 minutes at 3 pm to cool things off as things do get toasty. It has been mid to upper 90s F all week. The auto watering gets things watered well. I just added two additional misters at each end of the raised area. If I am away for more than a day or so I have a bonsai buddy come check on things.
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2