Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Bonsai School IN ENGLISH!!! "Presentation - What is bonsai"

3 posters

Go down

Online Bonsai School IN ENGLISH!!! "Presentation - What is bonsai" Empty Online Bonsai School IN ENGLISH!!! "Presentation - What is bonsai"

Post  Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Last edited by David Cortizas on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Online Bonsai School IN ENGLISH!!! "Presentation - What is bonsai" Empty Re: Online Bonsai School IN ENGLISH!!! "Presentation - What is bonsai"

Post  Jack Carrack Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Great. Looking forward to it!

Jack Carrack

Back to top Go down

Online Bonsai School IN ENGLISH!!! "Presentation - What is bonsai" Empty Re: Online Bonsai School IN ENGLISH!!! "Presentation - What is bonsai"

Post  daisysam Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:37 am

It was a sit that you buy at a flea market 6 or 7 years ago, it cost me 5 euros. No variety is that I never got olives, even flowers, but do not care. I want prepare for transplantation next year. At first I gave the ax to the central branch you see in the photo and take the curve of the left branch. Maybe we will have to give it another inclination. That opinais.

daisysam

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:36 am

Last edited by David Cortizas on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Carrack Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 am

Thank you for your time to make the video and then also translate.

Jack Carrack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dario Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:55 am

Thank you very much for the videos David!!
As a non Spanish speaker I really appreciate that you have included English subtitles...a big thank you to Sergio!
David the video is educational and easy to understand, also motivational...thanks again and I very much look forward to future videos also with English subtitles.
Cheers, Dario.

Dario

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down