Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . .

+8
DougB
Ryan
yogesh
Ashiod
bonsaisr
MikeG
moyogijohn
JimLewis
12 posters

Go down

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . . Empty Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . .

Post  JimLewis Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:53 pm

with a brain tumor and is going into surgery. (This info from other bonsai lists.)

According to his profile here and elsewhere, he is only 20.

My BEST wishes to him.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . . Empty Re: Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . .

Post  Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:15 pm

This is really sad news...I hope Ryan will owercome the surgery well, and be back again soon....I also make ficus, and have had more talks with him. I always look at hes newest reply, so please Ryan, be back soon Again.

Very kind regards Yvonne...thanks for sharing Jim

Back to top Go down

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . . Empty Ryan in the hospital

Post  moyogijohn Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:06 pm

I Sure hate to hear this !!!! I truely hope he gets better soon !! so young to have that kind of illness..I have followed his post both sites..GET Well,,Take care john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . . Empty Re: Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . .

Post  MikeG Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:34 am

I just read this announcement. What an unexpected thing to happen to someone so young.
Hope everything went well and we'll see you back soon Ryan.

All the best, Mike

MikeG
MikeG

Back to top Go down

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . . Empty Ryan

Post  bonsaisr Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 am

I'm so sorry. Get well soon.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . . Empty From Ryan on another forum

Post  JimLewis Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Well the surgery went well, I'm just sitting here in recovery in the most pain I've ever been in. Ow ow ow.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashiod Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:50 am

If you have any contact with him, wish him a speedy recovery for me. He was quite helpful with some recent greenhouse questions I had.
Ashiod
Ashiod

Back to top Go down

Post  yogesh Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:30 pm

hi ...
i m visiting after years...
Hope he is well
yogesh
yogesh

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:11 pm

yog wrote:hi ...
i m visiting after years...
Hope he is well
He is.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Wow, I missed this thread, thanks Jim and everyone!

It's incredible, surgery these days. I found out I had "something" on my brain on a Monday. Stayed in the hospital for the next two days prepping for surgery. Had my 5 hour surgery on the 3rd of July, and watched the fireworks through my hospital window. Went home on Friday.

I was initially told it was cancerous by one of the doctors, and that we should prepare to find a good cancer doctor. The next week we got the biopsy results and it turned out to be benign. A very rare kind of tumor, but a benign one nonetheless.

Incredibly thankful.

Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  DougB Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Miracles still happen! Thankful you can talk about yours.
DougB
DougB

Back to top Go down

Post  Jkd2572 Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:51 am

Had a friend that 4 weeks ago was told she had 6 weeks to live. She starting feeling much better. Went to the doctor and found out the brainier tumor is shrinking. Miracles do happen. The docs are calling her the miracle patience........ Truly profound as her first grandchild was born this summer . The story is too much for written words.

Jkd2572

Back to top Go down

Ryan the Ficus guy is in hospital . . . Empty Ryan in the Hospital

Post  bonsaisr Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 am

Glad it turned out OK. Hope there are no after-affects.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  amanluthra688 Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 am

Hi .
One thing that helps in reduction of cancer is consumeing of grounded flax seeds . One of the doctor  from germany experimented flax seeds with his cancer patient and it helped in reduction of cancer tumer where patients consumed grounded flax seeds.

Last edited by amanluthra688 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed text)
amanluthra688
amanluthra688

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:05 am

Good to hear you are fine now Ryan.
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:48 am

Ryan wrote:... ...I was initially told it was cancerous by one of the doctors, and that we should prepare to find a good cancer doctor. The next week we got the biopsy results and it turned out to be benign. A very rare kind of tumor, but a benign one nonetheless.
Incredibly thankful.
Thanks God! Sure you are grateful, Ryan! Remember always He is with you!
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down