INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: INTERNATIONAL BONSAI ART & CULTURE BIENNALE 2014

Post  Robert Steven on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:27 am

Prof. Amy Liang confirmed to come as one of our headliners and will present her "Amy Liang Trophy".

Solita will come to present "WBFF Trophy"...and Mrs. Naemi Iwasaki will come to present "Iwasaki Trophy".

More world class bonsai masters and VIP's will come to this unique colossal event....

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 am

A fully loaded event Robert!

regards,
jun:) 

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 pm

jun wrote:A fully loaded event Robert!

regards,

Yes, Jun, still lots of fresh ideas coming. We try to combine with contemporer art form.

This will be the first colossal bonsai event ever done, the first Sultan "King Trophy" ever given to bonsai. Many unexpected supports from several ministries are coming as well....

BTW, see you next week.

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Although still under construction, but the program information is available now at :

www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  newzealandteatree on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:18 am

Robert, your link is very slow in loading up. Can u do something about that. Still looking forward to attending.

Cheers,

cj

newzealandteatree

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:22 am

newzealandteatree wrote:Robert, your link is very slow in loading up. Can u do something about that. Still looking forward to attending.

Cheers,

cj

Thanks for the info CJ. I will check on that...
BTW, I will be in Sydney for the Illawarra Bonsai Society on 6 - 8 September. Hope to meet you there...

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Last edited by Robert Steven on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am

Nice one Robert. Was it used?

I have one composition more Taboo than that... hehe

regards,

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 am

Last edited by Robert Steven on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:18 am

Robert. I did not post this here because some people might find it too much for them, but for art expression sake here you go!
I rarely call or put name on my bonsai...But this one is open for any name.

I was thinking of something like...Bonsai sh _t. Dedicated for the bullshits of the bonsai world hehe.Evil or Very Mad 

...Oh yes, you could use this in our bonsai art program bonsai biennale...if it is not too much for you.jocolor jocolor 

regards,

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 am

Good idea Jun... Bonsai can be a medium to convey message...hhmmm...Idea 

For sure this will simulate people for other ideas...bounce

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  law on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:01 am

I tkink you would like this.

law

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 am

Thanks Law,

In this event, we will not only display the best bonsai from Indonesia, but we are also encouraging people to present their bonsai in creative ways...

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Enecio on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Great ideas robert, thank you for continually nudging bonsai towards more creative and innovative designs. This event will be more of a push than a nudge haha i cant wait to see picture from the event. I am getting married and my wedding is right before the event in October so its difficult to make it out there... Hhmm "honey how does Indonesia sound for our honeymoon?". Haha fingers crossed

J.Enecio

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:24 pm

J.Enecio wrote:Great ideas robert, thank you for continually nudging bonsai towards more creative and innovative designs.  This event will be more of a push than a nudge haha i cant wait to see picture from the event.  I am getting married and my wedding is right before the event in October so its difficult to make it out there...  Hhmm "honey how does Indonesia sound for our honeymoon?".  Haha fingers crossed
I strongly recommend for your last sentence ! Yes, Honeymoon..trust me, you will have lots of fun. We can organize you a special tour before of after the event..it's not a long way to come. Check out our temporary info at : www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 pm

We are updating our website...

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:52 am

Hi Robert,

I personally hope that the event will be successful. It will be a very unique show combining styling, creativity, art and bonsai. Congratulations on preparing the event.
I wish many bonsai friends from abroad will come and enjoy the beauty and hospitality of Yogyakarta, an old town, the central of civilization in Indonesia.

Budi

Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:06 am

law wrote: I tkink you would like this.
I though I'd put here -for anyone interested to get a round idea of the photo- the blow up of the log board that Laurent has posted a while ago....

Last edited by my nellie on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error correction)

my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Thanks Nellie, very interesting...

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  AlainK on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 pm

... and suddenly, out of nowhere, there came little robots singing a techno song that went a bit like:

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Wir gehen nach boulot
[Whistle]

Look! There are paths of shooting stars up in the sky! Peter Pan! Peter Pan! Halleluya, Peter Pan is back! jocolor 

Very nice artwork. Reminds me of my pre-teen years: we didn't have no web nor playstations, we would stage wars between the nazis and the indians, or the cowboys and the ménagerie, depending on what was at hand lol! 

AlainK

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:52 pm

I got inspired to display the bonsai with robot, Alain...Idea 

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Enecio on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Robert Steven wrote:
J.Enecio wrote:Great ideas robert, thank you for continually nudging bonsai towards more creative and innovative designs.  This event will be more of a push than a nudge haha i cant wait to see picture from the event.  I am getting married and my wedding is right before the event in October so its difficult to make it out there...  Hhmm "honey how does Indonesia sound for our honeymoon?".  Haha fingers crossed
I strongly recommend for your last sentence ! Yes, Honeymoon..trust me, you will have lots of fun. We can organize you a special tour before of after the event..it's not a long way to come. Check out our temporary info at : www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com

My fiance agreed and was actually excited to spend our honeymoon there and i was quite embarassed to find out that the event is not until next year and our wedding is this Oct. Embarassed  oh well maybe a belated honeymoon? Whatever you wanna call it we will be there, cant wait!!!

J.Enecio

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 pm

J.Enecio wrote:
Robert Steven wrote:
My fiance agreed and was actually excited to spend our honeymoon there and i was quite embarassed to find out that the event is not until next year and our wedding is this Oct. Embarassed   oh well maybe a belated honeymoon?  Whatever you wanna call it we will be there, cant wait!!!
That's great Enecio, if you wish, we can also organize a romantic tour for you. Just let us know and stay in tune on our website : www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Go..go..go......

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Yogyakarta is celebrating the Keraton Royal Wedding for Sultan's daughter wedding...
The procession is in the Keraton King Palace and 12 royal carriages are taking part in the parade.

http://www.ibtimes.com/splendor-indonesia-yogyakarta-royal-wedding-photos-708791

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470243/Royal-wedding-fever-grips-Indonesia-Sultans-fourth-daughter-prepares-wed-lavish-day-affair.html

Yogyakarta, the modern encient city, the encient modern city, will hold our "International Bonsai Art & Culture Biennale 2014" next year.
The "International Culture Night" will be hosted in the Keraton King Palace...

Stay in tune on our website : www.internationalbonsaibiennale.com
Jot down your calender to experience the moment when art and culture meet through bonsai....

Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum