Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani)

Go down

Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani) Empty Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani)

Post  darwin Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:49 am

I am contemplating for the last 2 weeks if I can have the guts to post the progress of this shohin vitex sp. here at IBC. Finally, after searching from my photo file of the previous photos i took last year,i hope you can find time looking at the transformation of this species in just a year in training. 

By the way, there are 2 variations of this species in the Philippines, the one found in the island of Luzon has bigger leaves around 2-3 inches while the one found in the island of Mindanao specifically in the limestone range of Saranggani province (where Cong. Manny Pacquaio is located) has leaves that can be as small around 2-3 cm. It can also be propagated thru sexual and asexual method.

Here is a photo upon repoting in April 2012 after i purchased it in Davao City sometime March, 2012:

Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani) Tugasprogression_zpsfa09d103

Repotted it again in June 2012.....

Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani) Tugasprogression-2-2_zpsfdb76486

August 2012

Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani) Tugasprogression-5-2_zps56b130a6

January 2013, the crown is begging to shape up and the leaves are getting smaller and smaller:

Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani) Tugasprogression-7_zps8fbfd399

The latest photo in June 5, 2013:

Shohin Vitex parviflora (Tugas Saranggani) Tugasprogression-8_zps93c466c0

darwin

Back to top Go down