Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I work for a drug company that makes cancer drugs

Go down

I work for a drug company that makes cancer drugs Empty I work for a drug company that makes cancer drugs

Post  Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:57 pm

I received this via my Blog from Bret who is in the US:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to find a yew bonsai tree for sale, and have been having difficulty finding one. I am specifically looking for a Pacific Yew bonsai tree, but would be fine with any other varieties. I work for a drug company that makes cancer drugs, and I think it would be very neat to have a pacific yew, because an important chemotherapy medicine (paclitaxel) was discovered from the yew tree. I think this would be a great to have in my office at work.

Would you be able to recommend a source for obtaining a yew bonsai tree in the US?

Thanks,

Bret

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know his whereabouts and the fact he wants it in his office! PM me if you can help and I will supply you his email.

Back to top Go down

I work for a drug company that makes cancer drugs Empty Re: I work for a drug company that makes cancer drugs

Post  Todd Ellis Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 am

I have a small yew which was grown from seed in Humbolt County, (Northern) California. I presume this would qualify for a Pacific Northwest Yew. It grew in a seed pot for approx 7 years and could make an interesting Shohin bonsai. I don't mind selling it for a reasonable price. It would have to be grown outdoors though...
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down