Ideas for styles!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ideas for styles!?

Post  giga on Thu May 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Need a little help with a virtual if you guys wouldn't mind? I have an idea on where to go with this but there are way more talented on this forum with idea I would not have considerd. Any help would be awesome Razz

giga

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas for styles!?

Post  JimLewis on Thu May 02, 2013 6:31 pm

A plainer background would help. I suppose you could do as I did and consider this: http://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t13255-kind-of-an-odd-juniper

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  giga on Thu May 02, 2013 7:32 pm

alright i'll try and take a pic tonight with a plain background

giga

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamJonas on Thu May 02, 2013 7:57 pm

You should put it in the ground and wait 2-4 years. Juniper too thin for now! You might bend the branch along the trunk before. good luck Smile

AdamJonas

Back to top Go down

Post  giga on Thu May 02, 2013 8:00 pm

the trunk is about 2.5" and needed to be dug up for a deck going in and instead of thm throwing it away I took it and want to try like a literati style or the like

giga

Back to top Go down

ideas for styling

Post  moyogijohn on Fri May 03, 2013 12:09 am

Jims tree looks good try to wire your branch down jin the top sticking up... check my trident post ok??? take care john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum