Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When it is a CUT STONE ...

3 posters

Go down

When it is a CUT STONE ... Empty When it is a CUT STONE ...

Post  trantanhung_nt Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 am

Hello My Friends - Members IBC Forum ,
You have disappointed ... if the landscape stone following is a CUT STONE ?
1. Closeup photo :
When it is a CUT STONE ... 79_img_1210
2. Panorama photo :
When it is a CUT STONE ... 79_img_1209mn
Thanks for the time and your sharing .
Sincerely ,
Hưng - Trần .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

When it is a CUT STONE ... Empty Re: When it is a CUT STONE ...

Post  sunip Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:18 pm

[quote="trantanhung_nt"] Hello My Friends - Members IBC Forum ,
You have disappointed ... if the landscape stone following is a CUT STONE ?

Hello Hung Tran,
Thank you for putting this question here.
In spite of the image as waterpool or landscapestone is lovely,
and the altered and adapted side of the stone to human taste, is not visible, the stone gets a less pure feeling for me.
The stone should not be rejected but it wanders to a different universe of appreciation, not bad either.
But that is maybe only me.
Sunip Wink

sunip

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Hello Sunip ,
My honesty ... gave you a bit of a pity .
( Now let' s do an experiment please : If I let you see the bottom and its natural ... You can look at it one more time with feeling better than before ,,,??? )
And in the future ... I will set it to a real Daiza match it , and can then , we see and think at it expresses , describes a completely natural lake ... looking at it , we can listen to the quiet of nature ...??? ( meanwhile , I will not forget your ear whispering : It is " landscape stone bottom CUT " ... )
How you think ... share please let me know .
Thank you very much .
Sincerely ,
Hưng - Trần .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello My Friends - Members IBC Forum ,
Now , I understand that : Cut stone ... we broke the integrity of a natural stone , this will not be accepted at those who love and respect nature entirely .
However , in this time cut stone , I really just want to collapse in the eye of the viewer a part of the original stone and cut stone for testing purpose only to be able to listen to my feelings about it ... how to ???
Once you ' ve cut stone ... ? and can you please share ... ?
Thank you very much .
Sincerely ,
Hưng - Trần .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  ogie Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi Hung,
For some they don't like stone to be altered,as for me i would rather keep them RAW so that to preserve them on its natural stage. Others even the japanese of modern era they try to cut the bottom..but lots of debatable aspect..don't try so hard to be perfect stones will come to you if its yours..
Thank you for being so candid.we are all friends thru the love of stones..i have been out for quite sometime,just came from palawan and they got beautiful mountain rock formation..will post some pictures soon
Regards,
Alex/ogie
ogie
ogie

Back to top Go down

Post  trantanhung_nt Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:21 am

Hello OGIE ,
and all Friends - Members IBC Forum ,
Thank you very much to share your opinion .
And this is my point in the UNCUT NATURAL STONE , and NATURAL STONE CUTTING by Humans :
In its material , both , are made by NATURE .
However , The UNCUT NATURAL STONE :
_ It is a objects mass : formation , transformed , change ... is due to the effect of the energy sources in nature ... ( and these formation , transformation , change ... is most often in a very long time ... at SUISEKI worth )
In natural stone CUTTING by humans is different with uncut natural stone in the following basic points :
_ People ( human ) with their desire , have used other sources of energy , to alter this natural mass objects ... and they often do this in a very short time , along with the narrow thinking , and with only a few ( very few ) instruments and materials ...
So now , I liked the trip viewing stone search ... more than intently determine the cut , to make the CUT STONE in the workplace .
Thank you all Friends .
( And the following are 2 images of CUT STONE that I have kept them to remember the time before I was intently cutting stone ...
They will never compare to the beauty of the uncut natural stone
1. When it is a CUT STONE ... 79_img_1747

2. When it is a CUT STONE ... 79_img_1723 )
Sincerely ,
Hưng - Trần .

trantanhung_nt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down