Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family in the Boston Marathon

4 posters

Go down

Family in the Boston Marathon Empty Family in the Boston Marathon

Post  JimLewis Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:12 am

My daughter-in-Law was running the Boston Marathon today. She had already finished and says she was about a half mile away when the bombs exploded. Thank Goodness!

But my heart is with everyone who was hurt and their families.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Family in the Boston Marathon Empty Re: Family in the Boston Marathon

Post  fiona Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 am

Thank goodness she is okay and I echo the sympathy with those who were less fortunate.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:32 pm

As I look at all the attrosities being commited across this world. I can't help but wonder each time a life is lost,
what that act has cost the human race. I think about 8 year old martin who was killed yesterday in boston. What if he was to have entered into the medical field after college and found a cure for cancer. Or made some other major contribution that now is forever lost.

As I follow these senseless acts during my lifetime, I have to ask what was ever accomplished by them.

Jim, I'm happy for you that your loved one was not involved. For those who did have someone involved my heart aches with you.

We all might not be able to change something we have no control over. But we do have control over our life and the opportunity each and every day to express our love and appreciation to dear ones and even those we don't know as of yet. maybe in this way something good could have been advanced from the heartache of yesterday.
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 pm

fiona wrote:Thank goodness she is okay and I echo the sympathy with those who were less fortunate.

Very well said Fiona.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

I am still trying to wrap my head around this tragedy. My heart go out to all of us. Jim, I'm glad your daughter-in-law is safe.
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down