Colloquium in Rochester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colloquium in Rochester

Post  JimLewis on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 pm

I've signed up for and am looking forward to Bill V's International Bonsai Colloquium in early June. Who else among IBCers may I expect to see there?

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Re: Colloquium in Rochester

Post  drgonzo on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 am

Jim

Did you sign up for a class or are you just up for a few days visiting?

-Jay

drgonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 am

I can never resist a class that has a species that I don't own. Chinese quince - Kathy Shaner.

Jim Lewis - lewisjk@windstream.net - Western NC - People, when Columbus discovered this country, it was plumb full of nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just about all gone. Uncle Dave Macon, old-time country musician

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Colloquium

Post  bonsaisr on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 pm

You'll see me there, Lord willing and the creek don't rise. Still looking for a roommate. I'm hoping to take the workshop on cork-bark Chinese elm, and give a workshop for my club in October.
Iris

Last edited by bonsaisr on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comment & remove extraneous.)

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  Dale Cochoy on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:27 am

I'll be there with my pots and carving bits.

D.

Dale Cochoy

Back to top Go down

Post  William N. Valavanis on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:15 am

I guess I'll be there too,

Bill

William N. Valavanis

Back to top Go down

Post  drgonzo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 am

The only reason I'm NOT there is I'm out of town for a friends wedding that weekend. When I got the mailing several months ago and saw the dates I think I probably said out loud "darn it, why'd he have to go and get married THAT weekend..." Very Happy

-Jay

Last edited by drgonzo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Antecedents)

drgonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 am

Oh, oh . . . watch your antecedents. I don't THINK Bill is getting married that weekend. <G>

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  William N. Valavanis on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 pm

No, No, I'm NOT getting married again! Been there, done that (twice.)

I'm happily married to Diane!

She is my first wife and also my second... We got married in Montreal, then again in Rochester. We had two wedding ceremonies and three priests, so are "really" married.

Bill

William N. Valavanis

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Third time would be the charm, Bill. <g>

JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Trees on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

William N. Valavanis wrote:I guess I'll be there too,

Bill
LOL

Twisted Trees

Back to top Go down

Post  Maliea Chiem on Wed May 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Very excited to attend Saturday!!!! Looking forward to meeting other enthusiasts!!!

Maliea Chiem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum