i cut too much

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i cut too much

Post  moyogijohn on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 pm

what happened to the topic exchange forum posted by him ???? can,t find it any where thanks john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

I cut too much post

Post  moyogijohn on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

You will have to forgive me,,i posted the title wrong !! i have the FLU and am going nuts.. thanks john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Re: i cut too much

Post  Kev Bailey on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 pm

The thread was removed as the moderators all feel that the proposal would be wide open to abuse and could encourage illegal collecting.

Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  milehigh_7 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Kev Bailey wrote:The thread was removed as the moderators all feel that the proposal would be wide open to abuse and could encourage illegal collecting.

Very responsible and appreciated!

milehigh_7

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Just to add to that - it was in no way a slight to the poster who no doubt had good intentions. But from hard experience these things have a habit of spiralling way out of control irrespective of how genuine they were in original intent.

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  mambo on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

I thought it was a good idea. although as we are so international, shipping and other importation problems would be a nightmare. I don't think it would encourage any more illegal collecting than already goes on.

mambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum