carniverous accent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

carniverous accent

Post  landerloos on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:24 am

I required this pot from walsall at the last trophy, the plant I already owned for a while.
I think the organic texture of the pot, compliment the plant very well.
What are your thoughts?

Ps. walsall didnt make this pot them selves, a lady does make them forgot her name though Embarassed anyone knows?

landerloos

Back to top Go down

Re: carniverous accent

Post  chris on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi Peter'
Looking Good
Regards Chris

chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Beaurain on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:07 am

Peter I like your pot, but your plant interest me much much more. Pinguicula primulifolia

This is one genus you dont find in Africa, Do they form seed readily? Does your plant make 'pups' (Babies) on its leaves?

Very very nice Peter thanks for showing!

Andre Beaurain

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Schordje on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Looks really nice. I would use it as a shitakusa, companion plant, in any display to set the time as spring or summer, and to help set the setting, it would be near the metaphorical location for water in your display. Most people know they come from moist environments, swampy forests, etc. The main tree should be big enough that the eye is drawn to the tree first, then the flower. It is a lovely flower.

Very nice

Leo Schordje

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Andre Beaurain wrote:Peter I like your pot, but your plant interest me much much more. Pinguicula primulifolia

This is one genus you dont find in Africa, Do they form seed readily? Does your plant make 'pups' (Babies) on its leaves?

Very very nice Peter thanks for showing!

Andre its american this one, the european are protected but actually quiet easy to find, never tried to raise them from seed, the one thing I know is the seed has to be very very fresh.
I think its easy to devide as it makes sideshoots.

Leo, Very good explenation.

Peter

landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum