Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progression of a Neea buxifolia in 9 years

+18
Neli
armetisius
RedJosh
efishn
Hoo
plant_dr
MikeG
Rob C
Nigel Parke
Just Mike
Zach Smith
Sam Ogranaja
lennard
sunip
appalachianOwl
my nellie
fiona
Budi Sulistyo
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Progression of a Neea buxifolia in 9 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Progression of a Neea buxifolia in 9 years

Post  Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Budi,

that is just an amazing progress. Courageous and good drastic prune back at first; and then what a joy to see how the progress have been. Wonderful work

cheers

Back to top Go down

Progression of a Neea buxifolia in 9 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Progression of a Neea buxifolia in 9 years

Post  RedJosh Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:19 am

This is just amazing. I just joined the forum because I have been interested in bonsai for years and my word... Wonderful work!

RedJosh

Back to top Go down

Progression of a Neea buxifolia in 9 years - Page 2 Empty your posted baby

Post  armetisius Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:38 am

Your baby is lovely. I really do appreciate you sharing it with us. I also thank you for showing
people that even the most humble beginnings can become a grand and fabulous bonsai. I like
the peaceful beauty of her. Thank you once again for sharing her beauty.
armetisius

armetisius

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:57 pm

If someone looked at this picture of the tree in the beginning, they were going to say this material is junk...you proved them wrong...fantastic !
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Neli wrote:If someone looked at this picture of the tree in the beginning, they were going to say this material is junk...you proved them wrong...fantastic !

Thanks Neli. I have thought of the good quality material when I saw it in the first instant. I asked for the price, he gave me for free instead.

How about your trip to Bandung? Has our agent help you?

Budi
www.bonsai-ppbi.com/celebrate35
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Neli Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:31 pm

I got an email and then no reply...When it gets near to coming there I shall contact them again...but I have Koi and bonsai friends there that will meet me.
Neli
Neli

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi all friends,

Thanks a lot for your nice comments.

Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pcagliari Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 am

Congratulations for you job! Very nice Budi!!

Pcagliari

Back to top Go down

Post  kimo Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:58 am

turning to be another great tree master Budi.

kimo

Back to top Go down

Post  akhater Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Truly inspiring, thanks for sharing

akhater

Back to top Go down

Post  kimo Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:54 pm

akhater wrote:Truly inspiring, thanks for sharing

cheers

kimo

Back to top Go down

Post  kimo Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Progression of a Neea buxifolia in 9 years - Page 2 2210

cheers

kimo

Back to top Go down

Post  cambium Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:15 pm

That smile, thats whats bonsai is all about. Great job Budi !!!
cambium
cambium

Back to top Go down

Post  kimo Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 pm

cambium wrote:That smile, thats whats bonsai is all about. Great job Budi !!!
Laughing

kimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next