Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acer buergerianum - searching for structure

+3
efishn
leatherback
Sebastijan Sandev
7 posters

Go down

Acer buergerianum - searching for structure Empty Acer buergerianum - searching for structure

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:49 am

I have thoroughly reviewed this little neglected maple. Unfortunately, many branches were good only to get rid of them...too strong to bend, too fat and too high on the tree, too overgrown to handle and out of proportion for my taste.
This is a video of the process.

Here, you can find more photos and links if you need more informations.

http://sandevbonsai.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-acer-buergerianum-searching-for.html

All the best to everybody in New Year 2013 Smile

Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

Acer buergerianum - searching for structure Empty Re: Acer buergerianum - searching for structure

Post  leatherback Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 am

Unfortunately, the video is blocked here in Germany (GEMMA music rights not paid). Did you include music in it?
leatherback
leatherback

Back to top Go down

Acer buergerianum - searching for structure Empty Re: Acer buergerianum - searching for structure

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 am

leatherback wrote:Unfortunately, the video is blocked here in Germany (GEMMA music rights not paid). Did you include music in it?

Yes, sorry, I will make one more version with different music...unfortunately, it will not be so good but...
will be posted on German Fachforum
Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

Post  efishn Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Here in Israel everything is fine, also the music Smile

Beautiful tree, very nice movie.

Efi

efishn
efishn

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Great job Sebastijan! Lovely tree and very nice video. Thank you for sharing this. I hope you will show pictures of it leafed out this year.
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you friends for your kind words.

Just in case somebody encounters a problem viewing the video because of music copyright impediment, here is the same video with different audio track:

Thank you
Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

Post  Saamy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Thank you for this post. As always a great video and I must say, I love that hole on the trunk of the tree Laughing
Saamy
Saamy

Back to top Go down

Post  allofall Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing, That was amazing.
allofall
allofall

Back to top Go down

Post  Jkd2572 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Nice tree and great work. I really like the spring loaded clippers you were using. Where would I get a pair?

Jkd2572

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Jkd2572 wrote:Nice tree and great work. I really like the spring loaded clippers you were using. Where would I get a pair?
That's Masakuni. And it is not something worth the money paid. Bought them in Belgium 2011 during Noelanders trophy.
Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

Post  Jkd2572 Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Jkd2572

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down