Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I got for Xmas

5 posters

Go down

What I got for Xmas Empty What I got for Xmas

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:08 pm

So Todd shows off and I get envious.
I want to show as well.
Here's what a friend sent for Christmas.
Have a good laugh -------------- he's stuffed -------- from eating guests, turkey and ham. Laughing
Later.
Khaimraj

Christmas ends on the 6th of January for us.

What I got for Xmas Ibc_ti10
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

What I got for Xmas Empty Re: What I got for Xmas

Post  Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 am

Hohoho LLB.

why don't you get a real one? Razz

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

Because L.L.B.,

I already have a savagely vicious bunny, who destroys chicken wire with his teeth, and Bun-E-Lava would probably get jealous and kill the real tiger - territorial thingee Laughing

Thanks for looking and the humor. Waiting to see what you do with the new specimens.
Stay Well.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am

I got a new pet, Albino Burmese Python Wink ...my kids love it...my wife hates it.

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 pm

jun wrote:I got a new pet, Albino Burmese Python Wink ...my kids love it...my wife hates it.
I can feel your wife, Jun. I stand absolutely on her side! Happy New Year everybody!
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 pm

my nellie wrote:
jun wrote:I got a new pet, Albino Burmese Python Wink ...my kids love it...my wife hates it.
I can feel your wife, Jun. I stand absolutely on her side! Happy New Year everybody!

Why? Snakes are the most misunderstood animal on earth. Of all the animals they are the only ones who can't run after a human...Why? because they don't have feet, Wink unlike cats and dogs...and Khaimraj's ferocious Bengal tiger. Very Happy

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Genesis explains why women don't like snakes. Also, in South Florida, we have a hunting season for exotic snakes.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Philosoraptor Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Beautiful! I have a green tree python and a jungle carpet python. What can I say, I love Morelia sp. Smile

Philosoraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:Also, in South Florida, we have a hunting season for exotic snakes.

That's turning into such a problem, why is there a season? Seems like they'd encourage that 365 days a year.
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Yes Russell, I saw a Documentary show ( I think its national geographic) on how the Florida swamps were being invaded by Asian animals? specially Constrictors and Pythons and its effect on the local wildlife. The good thing is that some of the imported animals are having problem with unfamiliar seasonal change and are hardly adapting the colder climates.

regards,
jun rendeer

My apology Khaimraj for the invasion on your thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Coker Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 pm

jun wrote:The good thing is that some of the imported animals are having problem with unfamiliar seasonal change and are hardly adapting the colder climates.

Thank God!
Russell Coker
Russell Coker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Russell Coker wrote:
jun wrote:The good thing is that some of the imported animals are having problem with unfamiliar seasonal change and are hardly adapting the colder climates.

Thank God!

yes, Scientists and wildlife authorities found out that the larger the snakes get the harder they cope with the colder climates and became easy prey for gators and birds of prey, they become slow without so much sun. The Florida swamps though humid is not as hot and humid compared to our region, And a periodic cold snaps easily killed older snakes.

Maybe that's the reason for seasonal hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down