Glossary Available

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glossary Available

Post  bonsaisr on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 pm

I hope everyone will forgive me for posting this in the wrong place. I have been sending out a glossary of 175 bonsai species with their correct botanical names. It was well received by a number of people. I recently had a big computer crash and lost the mailing list. I know there were several members of IBC who were getting it. I posted this in Announcements & got very little response. If you would like to get the glossary, please send me your e-mail address. I promise you will not get any spam, not even a picture of my great-granddaughter. Very Happy
If you would like to continue any discussion of the subject, go back to the thread in Announcements.
Iris

bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Re: Glossary Available

Post  fiona on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:16 pm

I will post this as a sticky in Announcements I think, Iris. I just looked at the stats and we have been relatively low in members online in the last couple of days which may account for the lack of response.

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:24 pm

It is now a sticky (found at the very top of the Announcements forum) so if people would like a copy please refer to this for details. You can find it HERE.

Thanks for your great effort on producing this Iris.

my website

fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum