Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larch - crown three elements (first styling)

+6
Sakaki
0soyoung
Vance Wood
eddieperth
marcus watts
Pavel Slovák
10 posters

Go down

Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Empty Larch - crown three elements (first styling)

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi all
Today I worked first styling yamadori Larch.

Larch - crown three elements (first styling) A10

idea began looking at this branch
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) A110

then a few simple sketch of the TV
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) B10
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) C10

And today started work
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08710
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08711
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08712
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08713
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08714
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08715
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08716
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08717

Larch after first styling
Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Dsc08718

Greetings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/galerie/modrin---koruna-tri-prvku/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Empty Re: Larch - crown three elements (first styling)

Post  marcus watts Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm

i have great confidence you will make a very nice tree from material that nobody else would have bothered digging up or buying.

nice drawings, it will look good

Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Empty Re: Larch - crown three elements (first styling)

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Thank you Marcus for your compliments. Very Happy
I am pleased with this composition. In reality, I am very satisfied.

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 pm

haha - me too - there were only 2 pictures loaded when i made comment so yes, you made a very nice tree from unlikely material ....again.

work to be proud of

Regards Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 pm

haha - I thought, "he's fast" ThumbsUp

Regards Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus watts Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy imagine my surprise when the other pictures were suddenly there it was quite funny haha -
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  eddieperth Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 pm

beautiful work Pavel!! I envy your ability to sketch your ideas. My hand cannot make what my mind conceives! Laughing

eddieperth

Back to top Go down

Post  Vance Wood Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:56 am

All due respects you make me sick. I can't visualize these masterpieces you come up with using crap material. It's all very obvious once we can see what you have done, but before------Holy Crap!-----that was in there? You do amazing work Pavel, please keep sharing these transformations they are a great education.

We have a saying here in America: When they give you lemons make lemonade, and my friend you sure know how to make lemonade.
Vance Wood
Vance Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  0soyoung Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 am

What Vance said ...

me too
0soyoung
0soyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 am

Hi edieperth, Vance and Osoyoung

Thank you guys for yours very nice replies. I apreciate that. Very Happy

Regards Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 am

Pavel,

Usually I really donot want make any comment on your works (as I said you before) because I have nothing to say except for wonderful, excellent, amazing, stunning... Smile
What I can further say that you are one of the few in this forum from whom I really learn something regarding artistic & creativity side of bonsai.
I am grateful to you in this concern!

Thank you
Taner
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  efishn Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:25 am

Hello Pavel,

God bless you. cheers

Efi (from the holy land santa )
efishn
efishn

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve p Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

I havnt been on this forum long and have been looking at your work all i can say is AMAZING. Do you have an english blog pavel.

Steve p

Back to top Go down

Post  Fore Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:54 pm

As usual Pavel, fantastic from the sketch (great skills btw) and pulling it all together in the styling! Well done.

I have one question though, why did you take that second branch down from the top on the left and point it upwards? You have a new apex branch right above it.

Thanks!
Chris
Fore
Fore

Back to top Go down

Post  Weeijk Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi Pavel, I really like the sketch, but am some what confused about the top branch on y'r tree, its for me to artificial. It lacks imho a larger top jin. I used y'r drawing to make my point.
I would have made it even smaller, only with 2 branches, one of them making the caracter in y'r tree and one for the top/apex.
In that case you'll get a larger topjin were your tree was cutoff by an avalange or storm.

wkr Wessel

Larch - crown three elements (first styling) Larch_10
Weeijk
Weeijk

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Thank you very much all friends for yours nice compliments and very nice words. Very Happy Very Happy

Hi Chris - yes it is possible. see you next time. Very Happy

Hi Wessel - sorry. Unfortunately, I'm so certainly not. I like complex compositions, and everything is for me to understand, explain and mainly other, what can others slightly provocative. It is also a lively discussion.

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down