Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones in IBC's "Personal Galleries" forum

3 posters

Go down

Stones in IBC's "Personal Galleries" forum Empty Stones in IBC's "Personal Galleries" forum

Post  Chris Cochrane Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Yvonne is the first Stone Forum member to use the IBC "Personal Galleries." Nice job! Your effort in careful selection of stones and quality photos (including selective close-up shots) raises the bar for stone appreciation.
Chris Cochrane
Chris Cochrane

Back to top Go down

Stones in IBC's "Personal Galleries" forum Empty Re: Stones in IBC's "Personal Galleries" forum

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Chris

Many thanks......I will be happy to continue. Also had I given it a thought, that photos of stones with a lightabsorbing surface, could come with a "outdoor closeup".Insteadt of closing the gallery dawn....much more constructive.

Kind regards yvonne

Back to top Go down

Stones in IBC's "Personal Galleries" forum Empty Re: Stones in IBC's "Personal Galleries" forum

Post  rdennis Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Yvonne, I enjoyed seeing the stones you posted very much. You have obviously put much energy and work into your collection. Just one word: BEAUTIFUL
rdennis
rdennis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi rdennis

Many thanks....I enjoy the stones a lot...also the stonehunt....Was shortly by the beach today, and came home with a ( maybe) awesome fairly big red granite stepstone, in a very much wanted shape....nice direction, oval shape, bending towards the viewer....I will take a closer look tomorrow Smile
pm. me, if you come to Denmark...I will take you on a stonehunt.

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed Yvonne's gallery of stones. She has a great eye and I have learned a lot from her posts. Yvonne's Black Danish Granite stone is one of my favorites. I also like the pear skin mountain stone. And, as I'm writing, I am now tempted to list each as my favorite. Very Happy
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:43 pm

WOW, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  rdennis Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Yvonne Graubaek wrote:Hi rdennis

Many thanks....I enjoy the stones a lot...also the stonehunt....Was shortly by the beach today, and came home with a ( maybe) awesome fairly big red granite stepstone, in a very much wanted shape....nice direction, oval shape, bending towards the viewer....I will take a closer look tomorrow Smile
pm. me, if you come to Denmark...I will take you on a stonehunt.

Kind regards Yvonne

Thank you, Yvonne, for your generous offer. If I can ever make it to Denmark, I will surely take you up on your offer.
Looking forward to seeing your red granite.

Hava a great day.
rdennis
rdennis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:50 am

Yvonne,

thumbs up ThumbsUp

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi Jun

Many thanks....maybe I should bring a stone or two more to the page Smile

Kind regards Yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down